WBSSC Group C Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / WBSSC Group – C Notification 2017 Apply Online / WBSSC Deputy Ranger. Forester Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process for www.wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Board is Going to Soon Announce Notification for the Recruitment of Deputy Ranger / Forester (Group – C) Posts, Online Applications / Applications through Tathya Mitra Kendras are soon Invited From Eligible Indian Citizens for Recruitment to the post of Deputy Ranger / Forester in the Department of Forest, Government of West Bengal, Selection of which will be made by the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission in terms of section 6 (1) of the West Bengal Staff Selection Commission Act, 2011, Category / Sub Category wise Vacancies Mentioned above are as Reported by the Concerned Department. Commission is not Responsible for any Issues Related to Category/ Sub Category wise Declaration of Vacancies. Vacancies Shown here are Purely Provisional and Subject to Change.
WBSSC Deputy Ranger / Forester (Group – C) Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates This Recruitment Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of WBSSC Deputy Ranger / Forester Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Deputy Ranger / Forester (Group – C)
Scale of Pay – West Bengal Staff Selection Commission (WBSSC) Deputy Ranger / Forester Posts Pay Band-II (Rs. 5,400/- – 25,200/-) Grade Pay – Rs. 2,900
Age Limit – WBSSC Deputy Ranger / Forester Post Age Qualification is 5 years for SC and ST candidates of West Bengal, 3 years for BC – A and BC – B candidates of West Bengal, 2 years for candidates who have been in Government service continuously for at
least two years. Age relaxation for the Ex-Servicemen candidates will be given as per existing Govt.
rules and regulations.
Eligibility Criteria – (A) Candidates must be between 20 years and 32 years of age as on 1st January, 2017, i.e. Candidates Born between 02.01.1983 and 02.01.1995 shall only be eligible for the Post.
Essential Educational Qualification – Passed Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalen The qualifications as mentioned must be possessed by the Candidate on or before the date of publication of this advertisement.
Procedure for Selection
- Candidates shall have to appear at a written examination.
- The candidates shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in the written examination will be called for a Physical Efficiency Test
Physical Efficiency Test – A Short listed Candidate shall be required to undergo a Walking Test as follows…
|Category||Distance to be walked||Time limit for completing the distance|
|Men||25 Kms||4 Hours|
|Women||14 Kms||4 Hours|
Procedure for Final Selection – Candidates who shall satisfy / qualify all the conditions of eligibility as laid down in point nos. (A), (B) and (C) above will be considered for final selection on aggregating the marks obtained in the Written Examination and Personality Test.
- The candidates must have sound hearing faculty, eye sight and general fitness for undertaking arduous outdoor work in the Forest Directorate
- In the case of defective vision, it must be corrected to at least 6/9 in the better eye and 6/12 in the other eye but the candidate must not suffer from colour blindness or congenital or other diseases of the eye
- The chief Medical Officer of Health or the Presidency Surgeon will test the Physical fitness of the nominated candidates.
Fee – All categories of candidates except Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe shall pay Rs. 240/- only [Examination fees – Rs. 200/- , Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra, while Candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe shall pay Rs. 40/- only [Processing fees – Rs. 20/- and Service Charge – Rs. 20/- ] to the authorized staff of the Tathya Mitra Kendra.
- Candidates will be able to submit application through Commission’s website www.wbssc.gov.in by filling up their basic information including scanned photograph and signature.
- Payment of Examination fees and Processing fees can be made online through payment gateway using Debit Cards / Credits Cards / Net banking of any bank. An amount of Rs. 5/- only will be charged by the concerned agency as “Service Charge” for availing Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking facility.
- Online Applicants Are Required To Upload Scanned Copy of Their Recent Passport Size Photograph And Full Signature.
- On successful submission of the application an auto generated receipt with Registration Number will be generated. Candidates Are Advised To Note It Down And Mention The Registration Number For All Future Communications, If Any, With The Commission.
- Candidates May Also “Save” / “Print” A Copy Of Their Applications After Successful Submission Online, For Their Ready Reference.