WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online / WBHRB GDMO,BMOH, Medical Officer Notification 2020 Apply Online / WBHRB Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process at www.wbhrb.in
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) is going to Announce Notification for General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) Posts, Soon Online Applications are invited from Indian Citizen and such other Nationals as Declared Eligible by Government of India for Recruitment to the Posts of General Duty Medical Officer in the Cadre of the West Bengal Health Service (Basic Grade) under Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. Only Online Registration of Application along with submission of fee shall be allowed on the website www.wbhrb.in
|Name of the organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 36 years, Maximum Age 40 years|
|Qualification||Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India, must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service|
Name of the Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer
Age Limit – Not more than 36 Years as on 1st. January, 2020 for ordinary Medical Graduates, and 40 Years for those possessing Post Graduate qualifications, relaxable further for 2 more years for otherwise well qualified and experienced candidates:
Qualification Criteria – (I) Medical qualifications included in the First or Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and (II) Registration as Medical Practitioners in the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council provided that the candidates, if selected and appointed , must register their names in the West Bengal Medical Council within six months of joining the West Bengal Health Service
Fee – Candidates must submit application fee amounting to Rs. 210/- (Rupees two hundred ten only) through Net Banking only Payment option will be available in Candidate Login button after registration..
Selection Process – A candidate should note that his/ her admission to the Examination/ Interview shall be deemed provisional subject to determination of his/ her eligibility in all respects. If at any stage, even after issue of the letter of appointment a candidate is found ineligible for admission to this Examination, his/ her candidature shall be cancelled without further reference to the concerned candidate.
- Starting date for Online registration –
- Ending date for Online registration of the application –
- Payment of Fees at Bank Branches –
- Last date for submission of application form –
How to Apply
- The candidates who are interested in the posts they can apply application form through the online mode from the official site
- The applicants need to visit the West Bengal Health official site www.wbhrb.in.
- Click on the Apply Now link
- Enter personal data like name, father’s name, date of birthday, address, education marks, upload photo and signature
- Click on the next button
- Take a print out of your application form hard copy for your reference.