Uttarakhand (UK) Police SI Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / Uttarakhand (UK) Police Sub Inspector (SI) Notification 2017 Apply Online / Uttarakhand Police SI Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process 2017 at www.uttarakhandpolice.uk.gov.in
The Uttarakhand Police Department is issued Recruitment Notification 2017 for Sub Inspector Civil Police & Sub Inspector Intelligence and Platoon Commandar P.A.C Department Posts.. Uttarakhand Police Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The Uttarakhand Police Recruitment 2017 Sub Inspector Posts information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of Uttarakhand Police SI Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Name of the Post – Police Sub Inspector
- Sub Inspector Civil Police
- Sub Inspector Intelligence
- Platoon Commandar P.A.C
Age Limit – The Candidates age should be above 18 years and below 28 years as on 01-01-2017. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess Any Degree from a recognized university.
Examination Fee – Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST category, Rs. 100/- for Others through treasury challan
Selection Process – Selection will done on the basis of Physical Measurement & Efficiency Test, Written Test, Medical Exam & Document Verification
Examination Fee – Candidates need to pay Rs. 25/- for SC/ ST category, Rs. 100/- for Others through treasury challan.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can submit application with complete details
- along with copies of age, qualification, caste and other certificates
- testimonials, 02 recent passport size (3.5 x 4.5 cm) color photographs, 11 x 4 inches size 02 self addressed (with English capital letters) envelopes and affix Rs. 5 – 5/- stamps
- Challan from 2017 by hand in District SP Office or Senior Superintendent Police Office of Uttarakhand State (Recruitment Centre).