UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) Notification 2020 Apply Online / Employment News UPSC CSE Exam Notification 2020 Apply Online / UPSC Civil Services Exam Notification 2020 Apply Online / UPSC Civil Services Exam 2020 Eligible Criteria, Selection Process at www.upsc.gov.in / www.employmentnews.gov.in
Civil Services Examination (CSE) is a nationwide Competitive Examination in India Conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for Recruitment to various Civil Services of the Government of India, including Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) among others
Preliminary Examination of the Civil Services Examination for Recruitment to the Services and Posts mentioned below will be held by the Union Public Service Commission 2020 in accordance with the Rules published by the Department of Personnel & Training in the Gazette of India Extraordinary 2020
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Going to Announced in Employment Notification for Civil Services Examination (CSE) for IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS Dept Post, Interest & Eligible Candidates are required to apply Online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. UPSC Civil Services Examination (CSE) 2020 for Recruitment of IAS, IFS, IPS, IRS Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to apply and Other Important Dates of & Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Exam
- UPSC Civil Services Examination
Name of The Post
- Indian Administrative Service.
- Indian Foreign Service.
- Indian Police Service.
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’ (Gr. III).
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group “A”.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’
Age Limits – UPSC Civil Services Examination Applicants must have attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 32 year
Educational Qualifications – The candidate must hold a degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification
Fee – Candidates (excepting Female/SC/ ST/PH Candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay a fee of Rs. 100/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of SBI by Cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/State Bank of Hyderabad/State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala /State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
Physical Standards – UPSC Civil Services Examination Applicants must be physically fit according to physical standards for admission to Civil Services Examination, 2020
Selection Process – The Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the examination. Their admission to all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of admission certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
Centers for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination
|AGARTALA||GHAZIABAD||GAUTAM BUDDH NAGAR|
Centers For Civil Services (Main) Examination
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply online using the website www.upsconline.nic.in