UPPRPB Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / UP Police Constable and Reserve Police & Fireman Notification 2018 Apply Online / UP Police (UPPRPB) Constable Recruitment 2018 Eligibility & Selection Process at www.uppbpb.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPRPB) has going to Released a Eecruitment Notification of Direct Recruitment for Police Constable / Reserve Police / Fireman Vacancies. The UP State Police Jobs Eligible candidates can apply online from 2018. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of UP Police Jobs Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Police Regional Armed Constabulary
- Reserve Police
Age Limit – Candidates age must be between 18-22 years for male candidates & 18-25 years for female candidates as on -2018. Age relaxations will be extended as per the rules
Educational Qualification – Candidates must possess 10th class pass or equivalent.
Application Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.200/- as application fee in the shape of system generated challan in SBI/ Punjab National Bank.
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Performance in Physical Fitness Test & Written Test.
Apply Online – Candidates have to apply online from www.uppbpb.gov.in & www.prpb.up.nic.in. No need to submit any mark lists, certificates along with online application or by post.
- Candidates have to pay the prescribed amount and obtain the OMR Application from the Post Office
- Fill the form and submit it in the same branch
- No Need to attach any documentary proofs.
- Candidates can directly apply through the internet also
- First log on to www.uppbpb.gov.in & www.prpb.up.nic.in
- Candidates have to scan their photo and signature. Click on ‘Candidates Registration’ and take print of Registration Slip & E-Challan
- Make payment in SBI/ Punjab National Bank. After one day candidates have to log in again
- Candidates can enter Transaction ID, Journal Number and all other details must fill the details before 2.00 pm
- Upload the photo and signature.
- Now Click on ‘View Application Form’ Check the application.
- Now Click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- Take Print Copy of the Submitted Application for further usage.
The Uttar Pradesh (UPPRPB ) Police Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details Apply for More Details Visit at official website at www.uppbpb.gov.in /www.prpb.up.nic.in