UBI Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / UBI Forex Officer & Economist Notification 2018 Apply Online / Union Bank (UBI) Recruitment 2018 Selection Process & Eligible Criteria for More Details at www.unionbankonline.co.in
The Union Bank of India (UB) is Published Recruitment Notification 2018 in Project Specialist Officer. Union Bank of India (hereinafter called the Bank), a leading listed Public Sector Bank with Head Office in Mumbai and having Pan India, as well as, Overseas presence, invites On-Line applications for recruitment to the following posts in Specialized Segment
Union Bank of India Economist & Forex Officer Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates candidate can be posted at any of Branch / Office of the Bank at its sole discretion. Hence, the candidates willing to work at any of the Branch / Office of the Bank need only apply, Union Bank Recruitment Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of Union Bank of India (UBI) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
- Forex Officer – II
- Forex Officer – II
Scale of Pay
- Forex Officer – II – 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100
- Forex Officer – I- 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
- Economist – 4500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Age Limit – Age Qualification Minimum 20 Years Maximum 35 Years
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Banking from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies OR MBA with specialization in International Banking from a University / Institution / Board recognized by Govt. of India / approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies.
- Literacy in Computer Operations and word processing / Computer skills supported by Certificate from a recognized institution
Post Qualification Work Experience – Minimum 2 years experience in Forex Department / Trade Finance Department in a Public Sector Bank / Private Sector Bank / Financial Institution / listed Corporate.
Selection Process – The selection process may comprise of online Examination and/or Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview. The Bank reserves the absolute right to decide as to whether to use all or any of these modes for selection for the notified posts.
Personal Interview – A Personal Interview of 50 marks shall be conducted to assess the academic & job knowledge, power of expression, clarity of thought, qualities of leadership, extracurricular activities, hobbies, general demeanor, behavior, communication skills, suitability for the post, etc. of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for the Personal Interview would be 25 marks (22.5 marks for Reserved Category applicants). The applicants not securing the minimum qualifying marks in the Personal Interview will be disqualified for selection.
How to Apply – The applications of candidates applying for more than one post and/or submitting Multiple Applications / Registrations for the same post will be summarily rejected and the application fee/intimation charges forfeited. The candidates can apply only online from 2018 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Scan their photograph and signature, ensuring that both conform to the required specifications given as Annexure-I with this notification
- Keep the necessary details of Educational Qualification, Post Qualification Work Experience and other personal details handy for entering in the online application.
- Create a valid personal email ID, if not already done. The email ID should be kept alive for the entire duration of the recruitment process. Under no circumstances, the applicant should share email ID with any other person. Third party email ID is not permitted.