TTD Recruitment 2020 Apply Online / TTD Project in charge – Technical Manager Notification 2020 Walk In Interview / TTD Recruitment Notification 2020 walk-in-interview
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams (TTD) has soon Annonce Emplyment Notification 2020 for Project Incharge. Technical Manager Posts. TTD Recruitment Posts Eligible and Suitable Candidates can Apply Through Walk In Interview mode from 2020. The Information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TTD Recruitment 2020 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
- Project In charge
- Technical Manager (Veterinary)
Project In charge Qualification – Graduation in Veterinary Science from Veterinary Council of India approved College / Veterinary University
Experience – Minimum 12 years of experience in Dairy Field (or) related activities
Technical Manager (Veterinary) Qualification – Qualification Graduation in Veterinary Science from Veterinary Council of India approved college / Veterinary University.
Experience – Minimum 10 years of experience in any Dairy Farm or field operations related to Dairy. Labour Management
Terms & Conditions
- Persons professing Hindu religion should only apply
- TTD Management reserves right to cancel notification / postpone the interviews without any intimation to the candidates
- T.A / D.A will not be paid.
- Interested candidates should register their names along with bio-data between 9 am & 11 am on the date of walk-in-interview
- The candidates should bring bio-data along with original and Xerox copies of their qualification, experience, etc., along with two passport size photos
- For other details can contact – www.tirumala.org