TSWREIS SC & ST Backlog Teachers Recruitment 2020 Coming Soon Apply Online / Telangana SC ST Backlog Teachers Notification 2020 Eligibility / Telangana (TS) SC ST Backlog Posts Recruitment 2020 Eligibility & Selection Process at www.tswreis.cgg.gov.in
The Telangana State Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TSSWREIS) Hyderabad is issued SC/ST candidates for the following backlog Posts of Teachers / Spl Teachers in the Residential Institutions of this Society. Telangana SWREIS Teachers Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2020. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of Telangana (TS) SC ST Backlog Posts Recruitment 2020 is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- Physical Education Teacher (PET)
- Music Teacher
- Art Teacher
- Craft Teacher
- Staff Nurse
Age limit – Any Candidate Not exceed 41 years
Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
- for ST candidates A 2nd class Post Graduation Degree in relevant subject i.e., MA with not less than 50% marks.
- B.Ed., degree with English as one of the methodology OR Diploma in teaching English from TEFLU or from any other recognized University
Physical Education Teacher (PET)
- BA/B.Com/B.Sc Degree of a recognized University.
- A degree in Physical Education of a recognized University [B.P.Ed]
- Pass in Intermediate
- Diploma/Degree in Indian Music or its equivalent qualification
- Pass in Intermediate
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent degree.
- A pass in S.S.C., or its equivalent examination.
- A certificate of ITI or Diploma in Polytechnic in wood work / tailoring / book binding etc.
- TTC of Higher Grade
- A Degree in Ayurvedic/Allopathic/ Homeopathic/Unani medicine
- 3 ½ years nurse training course [GNM]
Procedure of Selection – The selection will be based on percentage of marks secured by the candidates in prescribed *qualifying examination possessed by the candidates
- TGT – PG Degree
- PET – B.P.Ed.
- Music – Diploma/Degree in music
- Art – BFA or it is equivalent
- Craft – ITI / Diploma
- Staff Nurse – Concerned degree / GNM
Documents to be Enclosed
- Attested Photostat copy of X class certificate (for proof in support of date of birth).
- Attested Photostat copies of certificates [Provisional/convocation] of all Educational Qualifications
- Attested Photostat copy of marks sheets of Qualifications.
- Attested Photostat copy of Caste Certificate.
- Attested Photostat copy of Study/Nativity Certificate
- Demand draft of Rs.75/- drawn in favour of “the Secretary, TSSWREI Society, Hyderabad
How to Apply
The application format available in the Society website www.swrs.ts.gov.in should be filled and submitted with all enclosures so as to reach the Secretary, TSWREI Society, DSS Bhavan, Masab Tank, Hyderabad-