TSSPDCL Jr Lineman (JLM) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSSPDCL Jr Lineman (JLM) Notification 2018 Eligibility Creteria / TSSPDCL Jr Lineman (JLM) Notification 2018 Selection Process at www.tssouthernpower.com
Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSSPDCL has Going to Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of Junior Lineman Post, The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSSPDCL is the Electricity Distribution company owned by the Government of Telangana for the Five Southern Districts of Telangana, TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Post Eligible Candidates may Apply in Online soon Official website at www.tssouthernpower.com. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of The Post
Age Limit : Age not below 18 years and not above 35 years. Relaxation in upper age limit permissible upto 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates.
Education Qualification : SSLC / SSC / 10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade / Wireman trade or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution / Board
Selection Procedure : The candidates have to appear for the following tests
- Meter Reading
- Pole climbing
NOTE – The candidates who pass the above tests alone, will become eligible for further evaluation of marks secured in 10th Class and I.T.I or intermediate vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) and Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) on par with Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) from a recognized Institution/Board.
NOTE : Evaluation will be done on a scale of 100 marks with a maximum of 80 marks for the total aggregate marks obtained in SSC and ITI or SSC & Intermediate vocational course as the case may be and a maximum of 20 marks for in service experience in the organization as contract worker.
How to Apply : The candidates can down load the application forms from the TSSPDCL website www.tssouthernpower.com
List of Enclosures
- Date of Birth Certificate (SSC) with marks.
- ITI Certificate with marks.
- Community Certificate , If SC/ST/BC. Status is claimed.
- Study Certificate from IV to X Class
- Residence Certificate in respect of candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions upto SSC.
- Proof of relevant work experience certificate by concerned DE in the prescribed format.
- One self addressed envelope 11 x 5 inch duly affixing the requisite postal stamps
- Two Latest passport size photos attested by a Gazetted Officer in addition to the photos affixed on the application,
- Certificate from sports authority