TSSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TSSPDCL JAO Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 Eligibility & Selection Process at www.tssouthernpower.com
The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana (TSSPDCL) has going to issued Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Recruitment 2017. The Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana or TSSPDCL is the Electricity Distribution Company owned by the Government of Telangana for the Five Southern Districts of Telangana.
TSSPDCL Department Junior Accounts Officer Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017. The information Regarding Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TSSPDCL Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
- TSSPDCL AE – SE Notification 2017 Eligibility
- TSSPDCL JAO Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
- TSSPDCL SE Recruitment 2017 Eligibility
Name of Post
- Junior Accounts Officer (JAO)
Age Limit – Candidates age should not below 18 years and not more than 34 years for OC candidates as on date of Notification. Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH candidates
Educational Qualification – Candidates should possess 1st class Post Graduation Degree of M.Com., of any University in India Established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or any equivalent qualification under regular basis or B.Com, 1st Class or its equivalent or Pass in intermediate examination of Chartered Accountancy Examination or Pass in Intermediate examination of I.C.W.A.
Examination Fee – Candidates have to pay Rs.350/- for General candidates along with application Fee Rs.150/- in any one of the Telangana Online centers and obtain Fee paid receipt with Journal Number digit in the first instance or can pay through TS Online portal and no exam fee for SC/ ST/ BC/ PH candidates.
Selection Process – Candidates are selected based on Written Test.
How to Apply – The TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Post Eligible candidates can apply online from the website www.tssouthernpower.com
TSSPDCL Junior Accounts Officer (JAO) Posts Apply Online
- Before applying candidates have to scan Photograph with Signature (in capital letters) of width 3.5cm, Signature Space 1.5 cm, size 3.5 cm by 6.0 cm in .jpg format not more than 50KB.
- Candidates have to pay the fee as mentioned in application fee.
- Logon to the website www.tsspdcl.cgg.gov.in
- Click on Apply online
- Fill all the details and upload photo, signature, enter payment details
- Click on Submit button
- After submission of application, candidate will get an acknowledgement in the form of a PDF document.
- Download acknowledgement and retain it for future use
- Take print out of filled application and retain it for future use.