TSPSC Revenue Dept Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Revenue Dept Jr Assistants, Typists, Deputy Collectors & Tahsildars Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Revenue Dept Jr Assistants, Typists, Deputy Collectors & Tahsildars Recruitment 2018 Eligibility at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment Deputy Surveyors / Village Revenue Officers (VRO) / Junior Assistants, Typists / Deputy collectors & Tahsildars / Computer Draftman / District Registrars & Sub Registrars / Junior Assistants Telangana Revenue Department Post, TSPSC Post Eligibility Candidate Applications Available on Website www.tspsc.gov.in, Telangan Revenue Department Recruitment Post Eligible Candidates can Apply in Prescribed Application Format before 2018. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
- Village Revenue Officers (VRO) – 700
- Junior Assistants, Typists – 400
- Deputy Surveyors – 210
- Deputy collectors – 8
- Deputy Tahsildars – 38
- Computer draftman – 50
- District Registrars – 7
- Sub Registrars – 22
- Junior Assistants – 50
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Village Revenue Officers (VRO) – The Candidates must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the Telangana State State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent
Junior Assistants, Typists – Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification with Computer knowledge certificate issued by any Government recognized institution
Deputy Surveyors -(i) Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad OR its equivalent examination. ii) Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India). OR Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman) OR Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology)
Deputy collectors – Candidates should have completed Degree from a recognized Board/ University as closing date of Application
Deputy Tahsilders – Applicants should have completed Degree from a recognized Board/ University
Computer Draftman – Candidates should possess the Graduation Degree from an authorized University / Institution.
District Registrars – Candidates should possess the Graduation Degree from an authorized University/ Institution.
Sub Registrars – Candidates should possess the Graduation Degree from an authorized University/ Institution.
Junior Assistants – Bachelor’s Degree of any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification with Computer Knowledge Certificate issued by any Government recognized institution.
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee
Selection Procedure – Preliminary Examination / Mains Examination and Interview along with Document / Certificate Verification
- Submission of Online applications from Date –
- Last date for submission of Online applications Date –
- Hall Tickets can be Downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
- -Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference / correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State