TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online/ TSPSC Notification 2017 in Town Planning & Building Overseers / TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details Soon at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2017 in Town Planning & Building Overseers In Municipal Town Planning Subordinate Service. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available Soon on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in to the post of Town Planning & Building Overseers in Municipal Town Planning Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Town Planning & Building Overseers Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates This Recruitment Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TSPSC Jobs Notification 2017 Apply Online Soon is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Town Planning & Building Overseers
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
Educational Qualifications – (a) Must posses a minimum qualification of a Diploma in D.C.E./L.C.E./L.A.A., awarded by the State Board of Technical Education. OR (b)Degree in B. Arch. Or B.E. / B.Tech(Civil) or B. Planning / B. Tech (Planning) from a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act, recognized by the University Grants Commission. OR (c) Any other equivalent qualification to the qualification under (a) & (b) above as prescribed by the Government from time to time and shall be enunciate by the Government thereto.
Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.80/-
Procedure Of Selection – The Selection of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) By Online / Omr Based.
TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Submission of Online applications from Dt. – Soon
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. – Soon
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further.
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com