TSPSC Physical Director Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Physical Director Notification 2018 Eligibility / TSPSC Physical Director Notification 2018at www.psc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Physical Director (Junior College) in Residential Educational Institutions Societies, Applications are Invited Online from Qualified Candidates Through the Proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in
The Candidates who Possess Requisite Qualification may Apply Online by Satisfying themselves About the Terms and Conditions of this Recruitment. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of the Post
Physical Director (Junior Colleges)
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Educational Qualifications – A Bachelor of Physical Education(BPED) OR Bachelor of Physical Education (BPE) OR Bachelor of Science(B.Sc) in Health and Physical Education and Degree in Sports with atleast 55% marks, as per National Council for Teacher Education (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2009. In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 50%. OR Atleast 50% marks in the B.P.Ed Degree/B.P.Ed(Integrated) 4 years professional Degree in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education (Recognitions Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2007 notified on 10/02/2007. In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates, the minimum marks shall be 45%. OR B.P.Ed with atleast 55% marks or B.P.E course( or its equivalent) of 3 years duration with atleast 50% marks in accordance with the National Council for Teacher Education Regulations, 2002 notified on 13/11/2002. In case of SC/ST/BC/ Differently abled candidates for B.P.Ed, the minimum marks shall be 50% or for B.P.E Course, the minimum marks shall be 45%. AND M.P.Ed., of at least 2 years duration from any National Council for Teachers Education recognized institution.
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/-
Procedure Of Selection – The Final Selection of The Post Will be Based on Marks Secured In The Main Examination Either Online or Omr Based and Interview / Demonstration / Viva-Voce Marks Put Together.
- Submission of Online applications from Dt. 2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. _/2018 Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The question paper of Preliminary (Screening Test) and the question paper of Main examination will be supplied in English version only.
How to Apply – The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in
- TSPSC Principal (School) Notification
- TSPSC Post Graduate Teachers Notification TSPSC Junior Colleges Librarian Notification Telangana (TS) Junior Lecturer Notification
- TSPSC AEE Notification TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Notification TSPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification
- TSPSC Deputy Survey Notification TSPSC Degree Collage Lecturer Notification
- TSPSC (JL) Junior Lecturers Notification
- TSPSC AEE Recruitment Notification
- TSPSC Inspector of Boilers Notification
- TSPSC Degree College Principal Notification
- TSPSC Professor & Assistant Professor Notification
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only