TSPSC Pharmacist Gr.II Notification 2018 Apply Online, TSPSC Pharmacist Gr.II Recruitment 2018 Eligibility, TSPSC Pharmacist Gr.II Recruitment 2018 Selection Process at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Hyderabad has Going to Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of Pharmacist Grade.II In Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Director Of Medical Education and Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (Health, Medical& Family Welfare Department) (General Recruitment), The Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type.
TSPSC Pharmacist Grade II Post Eligible Candidates may Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in. Submission of Online applications from Dt. 29/01/2018. Last date for submission of Online applications Dt. 28/02/2018. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of the Post
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Director of Medical Education
- Pharmacist Gr.II in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
Educational Qualifications – Must possess (a) Intermediate (b) D.pharmacy (c) Pharmacy Council Registration
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/-
Procedure of Selection – Particulars Weightage (Points), Written Examination, Experience
Certificates must be kept ready by the Candidates for the Purpose of Verification.
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Registration Certificate as specified in Educational Qualifications.
Certificates should be Obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed Proforma for the Purpose of Verification
- Community Certificate (Issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC vide Memo. No. 3009/BCW/OP/2001 Government of Telangana BC welfare Department Dt.18/12/2015.(Certificate issued in the name of candidate as S/o OR D/o)
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private
Certificate Should be obtained from Competent Medical Authority for the purpose of verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
How to Apply – The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
NOTE – Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to know the latest developments of this Recruitment and any changes/ Modifications/ Addendum/ Corrigendum, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Results etc.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only