TS Jr Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Apply Online / Telangana Jr Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019 Apply Online / TSPRI Jr Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details at www.tspsc.gov.in
Government of Telangana Panchayat Raj Department Has Going To Annonce Soon Employment Notification For Direct Recruitment For The Post of Junior Panchayat Secretaries Posts, Only Online Application will be Accepted from the Candidate. Very Soon Applications are Invited On-line in the Proforma Application available on the Website www.tspri.cgg.gov.in / www.tsprrecruitment.in
Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department Direct Recruitment For The Post Of Junior Panchayat Secretaries 2019, TS Panchayat Secretary Posts Eligible and Suitable Candidates can Apply Through Online Application mode from 2019, Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from the official website at www.tspsc.gov.in. TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Telangana Jr Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, తెలంగాణ Jr పంచాయతీ కార్యదర్శి రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు
|Name of the State||Telangana State|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department or TSPRI|
|Name of the Vacancy Department||Telangana Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service|
|Name of the Post||Junior Panchayat Secretary|
|Notification Date||Very Soon|
|Apply Online Date||Very Soon|
|Official Website||www.tspri.cgg.gov.in / www.tsprrecruitment.in|
Age Limit – Minimum ‘18’ years and Maximum ‘39’ years
Educational Qualification – Must have passed the Degree from any University in India, and must possess a working knowledge of computers.
Selection Process – Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) Based on OMR, Final Selection for The Post Will be Based on Total Marks Secured in The Written Examination of Paper-I & II.
Application Fee – General Candidates must pay Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred Only) and SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Service Men must pay Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) towards Examination Fee. B.C candidates who come Creamy layer also pay Rs.800/-
TS Panchayat Raj Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Selection Process, TS పంచాయతీ రాజ్ పంచాయతీ సెక్రటరీ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఎంపిక ప్రక్రియ
Certificates must be kept Ready by the Candidates for the Purpose of Verification After final Selection
- Aadhar Card or other ID proof as indicated in the application
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
- School Study Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Other certificates if any.
following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
- Sports Certificate
following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
Basic Service Conditions
- This is a district cadre post as defined in G.O.Ms.No.124 GAD (SPF-MC) Department.
- The monthly consolidated remuneration is Rs.15000/-
- The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall have to work on consolidated remuneration basis for 3 years
- The agreement will be renewed every year based on an annual evaluation of performance.
- The services of those Junior Panchayat Secretaries who show satisfactory performance will be regularised after completion of 3 years as Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.
- The performance will be assessed in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government on the basis of Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2019.
- Other Duties and responsibilities can be entrusted by the Government, Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
how to Apply
- Visit the Website www.tsprrecruitment.in and apply online, candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Government bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to payment gateway
- applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes viz. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates
- The ID No. in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.