TS Jr Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Apply Online / Telangana Jr Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019 Apply Online / TSPRI Jr Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana Government issued a Notification on Thursday (August 30) to Replace posts of junior Panchayat Secretaries in the state. A total of 9,355 Posts will be filled. Candidates have to Register Online from 3rd of September 2019. The Deadline for Payment of Application fee is 10th September. The Deadline for Online Registration is September 11th. These posts will be Filled in Accordance with the new zonal system. The Center on Thursday Approved the new zonal policy in Telangana.
The jurisdiction of the junior Panchayat Secretaries has been Extended by the State Government. Panchayat Secretary Postponed two More Days to Apply for the Post, The fees for the Panchayat Secretary posts will be completed by September 12. However, the government had to pay the fees till 14th of this month
The government has Received Complaints about the Difficulties in Applying for the Application, Officers in view of the Inconvenience of Candidates Asked the government to increase the deadline. Referring to the Department of State Revenue Department Jupally Krishna Rao The Appointment Committee Decided to Extend the two days Deadline. The Convening Committee of the Appointment Committee, Neetu Prasad told media today.
- 1 TSPRI Jr Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019 Eligibility, TSPRI Jr పంచాయతీ కార్యదర్శి నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 అర్హత
- 2 Telangana Jr Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, తెలంగాణ Jr పంచాయతీ కార్యదర్శి రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు
- 3 TS Panchayat Raj Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Selection Process, TS పంచాయతీ రాజ్ పంచాయతీ సెక్రటరీ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఎంపిక ప్రక్రియ
TSPRI Jr Panchayat Secretary Notification 2019 Eligibility, TSPRI Jr పంచాయతీ కార్యదర్శి నోటిఫికేషన్ 2019 అర్హత
On August 2, 4,383 new Panchayats were Introduced in Telangana state. The Total number of Panchayats reached 12,751. Of these, 95 Percent are small Panchayats. They were established to make local governments more accessible to the villagers. The Government has Appointed Special Officers for village administration
Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department (TSPRI) announces Junior Panchayat Secretary in T.S. Direct Recruitment For The Post Of Junior Panchayat Secretaries 2019, TS Panchayat Secretary Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2019, Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from official website at www.tspsc.gov.in. TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / how to Apply / Application fee other Details of TS Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2017 is mentioned below
Telangana Jr Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Apply Online, తెలంగాణ Jr పంచాయతీ కార్యదర్శి రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఆన్లైన్ దరఖాస్తు
|Name of the State||Telangana State|
|Name of the Recruitment Board||Telangana State Panchayat Raj Department or TSPRI|
|Name of the Vacancy Department||Telangana Panchayat Raj Subordinate Service|
|Name of the Post||Junior Panchayat Secretary|
|Notification Date||Dated: 31.08.2019|
|Apply Online Date||03.09.2019 to 12.09.2019|
|Official Website||www.tspri.cgg.gov.in / www.tsprrecruitment.in|
Age Limit – Minimum ‘18’ years and Maximum ‘39’ years
Educational Qualification – Must have passed the Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or a Provincial Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission as on 31.8.2019 and must possess a working knowledge of computers.
Selection Process – Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) Based on OMR, Final Selection for The Post Will be Based on Total Marks Secured in The Written Examination of Paper-I & II.
Application Fee – General Candidates must pay Rs. 800/- (Rupees Eight hundred Only) and SC, ST, BC (Non-Creamy layer candidate), PH & Ex-Service Men must pay Rs.400/- (Rupees Four hundred only) towards Examination Fee. B.C candidates who comes come Creamy layer also pay Rs.800/-
- Last Date is extended for payment of Application Fee up to 14-09-2019(Midnight) and for Submission of applications up to 15-09-2019(Midnight)
- Submission of Application starts from 3rd September 10:00 AM and closes on 12th September 11:59 PM (midnight). (Note:-11.09.2019 is the last date for payment of fee)
- Date of submission of application is extended to one more day. So the final date for Payment will be 11th September and the last date for submission of application is 12th September.
TS Panchayat Raj Panchayat Secretary Recruitment 2019 Selection Process, TS పంచాయతీ రాజ్ పంచాయతీ సెక్రటరీ రిక్రూట్మెంట్ 2019 ఎంపిక ప్రక్రియ
Certificates must be kept Ready by the Candidates for the Purpose of Verification After final Selection
- Aadhar card or other ID proof as indicated in the application
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C.
- School Study Certificate.
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Other certificates if any.
following Certificates should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in prescribed proforma for the purpose of verification
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form-VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
- Sports Certificate
following Certificates (whichever is applicable) should be obtained from Competent Medical authority for the purpose of verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates.
Basic Service Conditions
- This is a district cadre post as defined in G.O.Ms.No.124 GAD (SPF-MC) Department. Dated:30-08-2019.
- The monthly consolidated remuneration is Rs.15000/-
- The Junior Panchayat Secretary shall have to work on consolidated remuneration basis for 3 years
- The agreement will be renewed every year based on an annual evaluation of performance.
- The services of those Junior Panchayat Secretaries who show satisfactory performance will be regularised after completion of 3 years as Panchayat Secretary Grade-IV.
- The performance will be assessed in accordance with the guidelines issued by the Government on the basis of Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2019.
- Other Duties and responsibilities can be entrusted by the Government, Commissioner, PR&RE and District Collector from time to time.
how to Apply
- Visit the Website www.tsprrecruitment.in and apply online, candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Government bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- After entering the details in the Portal, the applicant will proceed to payment gateway
- applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the three modes viz. Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee & after filling the entire application form, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates
- The ID No. in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.