TSMS Model School TGT, PGT, Principal Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC (TSMS) Model School TGT, PGT, Principal Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Model School TGT, PGT, Principal Recruitment 2018 Eligibility at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has going to announce Notification for Recruitment of Principals, Post Graduate and Trained Graduate Teachers for Model Schools, Applications are Soon invited online through the prescribed Application to be made available on website www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Principals, Post Graduate And Trained Graduate Teachers Notification and Online Application and other conditions are contained in the information for candidates which is available on the Commission’s website i.e. www.tspsc.gov.in, TSPSC Model School Recruitment Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format before 2018, Other details Age limit, educational qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The post
- Post Graduate Teacher
- Trained Graduate Teacher
Age Limit – for PGTs & TGTs Applicants must have completed the minimum age of 18 years and must not have completed the maximum age of 44 years, For principal post applicants shall be between 35 and 50 years
Education Qualifications & Experience
Principal – (i) Two-year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT; (or) Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate. And (ii) B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree. And (iii) Must have studied in English Medium at any three levels of School/Junior College / Degree College/ Post Graduation
Experience – (a) Persons holding the post of Principals in the recognized senior secondary schools in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions (or) analogous posts in the grade of Rs. 20680-46960 (or) b) Persons holding Group ‘B’ posts or the post of PGTs or Lecturer in the pay scale of Rs. 16150-42590 working in the recognized senior secondary school / junior college in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions with at least 5 years’ regular service in the aforesaid grade. (or) (c) Headmasters working in recognized secondary schools in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions with a minimum service of 5 years (or) analogous posts in the grade of Rs.18030-43630. (or) (d) Vice Principals working in recognized senior secondary schools in English Medium (or) equivalent institutions with a minimum service of 3 years (or) analogous post.
Desirable – Knowledge of Computer Applications.
Post Graduate Teacher – (i) Two year Integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject; or Master’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in aggregate in the following subjects – (A) PGT (English)-English (B) PGT (Telugu)- Telugu. (C) PGT (Maths)-Mathematics /Applied Mathematics (D) PGT (Physics)-Physics / Electronics / Applied Physics / Nuclear Physics (E) PGT (Chemistry) – Chemistry with specialization in Inorganic / Organic / Physical Chemistry (F) PGT (Botany) – Botany / Life Sciences / Bio Sciences / Genetics/ MicroBiology / Bio-Technology / Molecular Bio / Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at Graduation level. (G) PGT (Zoology)-Zoology Life Sciences / Bio Sciences / Genetics / MicroBiology / Bio-Technology / Molecular Bio / Plant Physiology provided they have studied Botany at Graduation level. (H) PGT (History)-History (I) PGT (Geography) – Geography (J) PGT (Commerce) – Commerce with Accountancy / Cost Accounting / Financial Accountancy as a major subject of study. Holders of M.Com in Applied / Business Economics are not eligible. (K) PGT (Economics) – Economics / Applied Economics / Business Economics. (L) PGT (Civics)- Political Science (ii) B.Ed or equivalent degree with methodology in the concerned subject from UGC recognized University. (iii). Must have studied in English Medium at any two levels of School / Junior College / Degree College / Post Graduation except for the post of PGT (Telugu)
Desirable – Knowledge of computer applications
Trained Graduate Teacher Academic Qualifications – (i). Four year Integrated degree course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Second Class Bachelor’s Degree from UGC recognized University with at least 50% marks in the concerned subject(s) and in aggregate including electives and Languages in the combination of subjects as under
For TGT (Telugu) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Telugu as the main subject or one of the three equal optional subjects or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Telugu (B.O.L) or its equivalent or a Post Graduate Degree in Telugu and B.Ed with Telugu as methodology Subject or Telugu Pandit Training or its equivalent.
TGT (Hindi) – Must possess Bachelor’s degree with Hindi as one of the full elective subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Oriental Language in Hindi (B.O.L) or Praveena of Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha or Vidwan of Hindi Prachara Sabha, Hyderabad or any other equivalent recognized qualification in Hindi (BA degree Standard) or Post Graduate Degree in Hindi
For TGT (English) – A Bachelors Degree with English as the main subject or one of the optional subjects or a Post Graduate Degree in English and a B. Ed Degree with English as methodology subject. The candidates who have studied SSC, Intermediate and Graduation through English Medium only are eligible
For TGT (Maths) – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree with Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Statistics as the main subject OR one of the three equal optional subjects and a B.Ed degree with Mathematics as a methodology subject provided he has studied Mathematics at Intermediate level.
For TGT (Science)– Must possess a Bachelors Degree with at least two of the following subjects as optional subjects: Physics / Applied Physics / Engineering Physics & Instrumentation and Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Medicinal Chemistry / BioChemistry / Geology or either Physics / its allied subjects or Chemistry / its allied subjects as one of the main subject and other as subsidiary / ancillary subject and B.Ed. degree with Physical Science / Physics / Chemistry / Science as a methodology subject, provided he has studied Physics and Chemistry at Intermediate level. or Must possess a Bachelors Degree with Botany and Zoology as optional subjects or one of the two as main and the other as subsidiary subject or any two of other allied subjects viz. Public Health / Human Genetics / Genetics / Bio-chemistry / Environment Sciences / Micro-biology / Bio-Technology / Industrial Micro-biology / Agriculture/ Food Technology/ Fisheries/ Nutrition / Geology / Sericulture / Horticulture / Forestry / Poultry and a B.Ed. Degree with Biological Science / Natural Sciences / Science / Botany / Zoology / as a methodology subject, provided he has studied Botany and Zoology at Intermediate level.
For TGT (Social Studies) – Must possess a Bachelors Degree with any two of the following subjects as optional or one of them as a main and any other one as a subsidiary subject – (i) History (ii) Economics (iii) Geography (iv) Political Science (v) Public Administration (vi) Sociology (vii) Commerce (viii) Politics (ix) Social Anthropology (x) Ancient Indian History Culture & Archaeology (xi) Anthropology (xii) Social Work (xiii) Philosophy and (xiv) Psychology. or B. Com. with any four of the following six subjects: (i) Economics / Business Economics (ii) Business Organization and Management (iii) Statistics / Business Statistics / Quantitative Techniques (iv) Financial Services, Banking and Insurance (v) Accountancy / Financial Accounting (vi) Fundamentals of Information Technology and B.Ed. Degree with Social Studies / Social Sciences / Geography/ History / Politics Political Science/ Economics as a methodology subject provided he has studied at least two of the subjects i.e., Civics, Economics, Commerce, History and Geography at Intermediate level.
Original Certificates for Verification – All the original certificates shall be produced by the candidates for verification as and when required by the Competent Authority before the appointment. Candidates who submit false / fake / unauthorized / unrecognized certificates along with the application shall be liable for criminal prosecution besides cancellation of selection, as the case may be.
Selection Methods – For the posts of Principals the total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 85% shall be for the Written Test (Principals Recruitment Test) and remaining 15% for oral Interview. 2. For the posts of PGTs the total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred) for Written Test (PGTs Recruitment Test). 3. The total marks shall be 100 (One Hundred), out of which 80% shall be for the Written Test (TGTs Recruitment Test).) and remaining 20% for AP TET (Paper II) or its equivalent score for the posts of TGT
How to Apply – The applicants are required to carefully go through the INFORMATION BULLETIN and should satisfy themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before payment of Fee and Submission of Application. The information bulletin will be available on website www.tspsc.gov.in
Notification – not yet announced. we will update after announced