TSPSC Manager (Engineering) Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TSPSC HMWSSB Manager Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC HMWSSB Manager Recruitment 2018 Selection Process & Eligible Criteria for More Details at www.tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce Manager (Engineering) Recruitment Notification 2018 in Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service (General Recruitment). Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Manager (Engineering) in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board Engineering Service in the State of Telangana.
TSPSC Manager (Engineering) Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates This Recruitment Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of Telangana (TSPSC) HMWSSB Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Manager (Engineering) in HMWSSB (Civil Engg. branch)
- Manager (Engineering) in HMWSSB (Mechanical Engg. branch)
- Manager (Engineering) in HMWSSB (Electrical Engg. branch)
- Manager (Engineering) in HMWSSB (Electronics & Communication
- Manager (Engineering) in HMWSSB (Computer Science / Information Technology
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 2018
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Creamy Layer Certificate
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity
Educational Qualifications – Must possess a Degree in Engineering in the Concerned (Civil / Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communication / Computer Science / Information Technology) Engineering Branch of a University or an equivalent qualification as recognized by the U.G.C. or AICTE.
Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com