Telangana Health Department Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Health Department Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Medical Officer. Pharmacist Recruitment 2018 Eligibility at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Hyderabad has Going to Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of Health, Medical& Family Welfare Department Post, Telangana Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Telangana
Applications are invited soon Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in, The Examination is likely to be held in the month of January 2018. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of the Post
- Dental Assistant Surgeon in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (HM & FW Department)
- Staff Nurse in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare.
- Staff Nurse in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Radiographer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare
- Para medical Opthalmic Officer in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare.
- Health Supervisor in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree College (Women)
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Dental Assistant Surgeon in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (HM & FW Department) – Must posses BDS from a University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the Dental Council of India or its equivalent qualification. AND (1) Candidate should be registered under Telangana State Dentists Registration Tribunal (TSDRT) (OR) (2) Registered under combined AP State Dental Council (APSDC) validity upto 31.12.2017 (OR) (3) Enrolment Certificate for registration issued by Telangana State Dentists Registration Tribunal (TSDRT)
Staff Nurse in Telangana Vaidya Vidhana Parishad & Public Health and Family Welfare – (a) Must have passed XII Class or ( Intermediate or its equivalent examination recognized by Government. (b) General Nursing Midwifery (GNM) / B.Sc(Nursing) (c) Registered with AP/TS Nursing Council
Radiographer in Director of Public Health and Family Welfare – (a) Must possess CRA (Certificate of Radiology Assistant) Provided that preference shall be given to a candidate who in addition, possesses a degree of any recognized University with Physics as main subject. (b) Registered with Para Medical Board AP/TS.
Para medical Opthalmic Officer in Director of Public Health & Family Welfare – (a) Intermediate with Biology and Physics OR Maths and Physics. (b) Two years Diploma in Para-medical Opthalmic Assistant Course from Government Recognized Institute.
Health Supervisor in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree College (Women) – MBBS / BHMS / BAMS / BUMS or its equivalent qualification
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Following Certificates Must be Kept Ready by the Candidates for the purpose of verification
- Aadhar Card.
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Selection Procedure – The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On 70 Weightage (Points) In Written Examination and 30 Weightage (Points) For The Govt.Service (Experience) Put Together.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- The candidates have to visit the website http://www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he/she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State