TSPSC Gurukul Music Teachers Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Gurukulam Music Teachers Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Gurukul Music Teachers Notification 2018 Eligibility / TSPSC Gurukulam Music Teachers Notification 2018 Procedure Of Selection
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Announce Employment Notification for Music Teachers In Residential Educational Institutions Societies (General Recruitment) Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University / Institution as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Bye Laws / Service Regulations, indented by the Residential Educational Institutions Societies as on the Date of Notification.
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on soon. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type, The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
- Music Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare REIS
- Music Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare REIS
- Music Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare REIS
- Music Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies
Age Limit – TSPSC Gurukul Music Teachers in Telangana Posts Age Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years.
Educational Qualifications – (i) A Pass in SSC AND (ii) Diploma in Indian Music from an Institution recognized by UGC OR A Degree in Indian Music from an Institution recognized by UGC OR 4-Years Certificate course with Diploma in Light Music from an Institution recognized by UGC OR M.A Folk Arts / Master of performing Arts from an Institution recognized by UGC OR A Bachelor’s Degree AND Diploma in Classical Music (Carnatic/Hindustani Music) from an Institution recognized by UGC
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
Procedure Of Selection – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) By Online / Omr Based. The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online Or Omr Based.
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. /2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The question paper will be supplied in English version only.
How to Apply – The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- TSPSC Gurukul Music Teachers Notification
- TSPSC (Gurukul) Art Teacher Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul Craft Teacher Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul Staff Nurse Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul (PET) Teachers Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul Physical Director Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul (PGT) Teacher Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul (TGT) Teachers Notificatio
- TSPSC Gurukul Librarian Notification
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only