TSPSC (Gurukul) Craft Teacher Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC (Gurukul) Craft Teacher Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC (Gurukul) Craft Teacher Notification 2017 Eligibility / TSPSC (Gurukul) Craft Teacher Notification 2017 Procedure Of Selection Details at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Announce Employment Notification for Craft Teachers In Residential Educational Institutions Societies (General Recruitment) Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 02/04/2017. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
- Craft Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare
- Craft Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes
- Craft Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies
Age Limit – TSPSC Craft Teachers Various Posts Age Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Pay Scale – Telangana Gurukul Craft Teachers Various Post Scale RS 21,230- 63,010/-
Educational Qualifications – (i) A Pass in Intermediate AND (ii) Trade certificate from ITI in woodwork / Tailoring / Bookbinding / Embroidery / Carpenter / Sewing Technology / Dress making OR Polytechnic Diploma in Woodwork/ Tailoring/ Bookbinding / Embroidery/ Fashion Technology / Garment Technology OR A 3-year course in Home Science OR 3-year Diploma in Craft Technology AND (iii) A Technical Teacher’s Certificate in concerned trade.
Fee – Telangana Gurukul Craft Teachers Various Post Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay Rs. 120/- towards Examination Fee.
Procedure of Selection – The Selection of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Will be Made By Examination (Objective Type) By Online / Omr Based. The Final Selection Of These Posts Will Be Based On Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online or Omr Based.
- Submission of Online applications from Dt. 10/02/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 04/03/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The question paper will be supplied in English version only.
How to Apply – The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- TSPSC Gurukul Craft Teacher Notification 2017
- TSPSC (Gurukul) Art Teacher Notification 2017
- TSPSC Gurukul Music Teachers Notification 2017
- TSPSC Gurukul Staff Nurse Notification 2017
- TSPSC Gurukul (PET) Teachers Notification 2017
- TSPSC Gurukul Physical Director Notification 2017
- TSPSC Gurukul (PGT) Teacher Notification 2017
- TSPSC Gurukul (TGT) Teachers Notification 2017
- TSPSC Gurukul Librarian Notification 2017