TSPSC (Gurukulam) Art Teacher Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC (Gurukul) Art Teacher Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC (Gurukul) Art Teacher Notification 2018 Eligibility / TSPSC (Gurukulam) Art Teacher Notification 2018 Procedure Of Selection Details at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Announce Employment Notification for Art Teachers In Residential Educational Institutions Societies (General Recruitment) Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in
The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on 2018. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
- Art Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies
- Art Teachers in Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes
- Art Teachers in Telangana Minorities Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies
- Art Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Societies
- Art Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies
Pay Scale – TSPSC Art Teachers in Telangana Social Welfare, n Mahatama Jothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes, Telangana Minorities Welfare Posts Pay Scale 21,230- 63,010/- and Art Teachers in Telangana Tribal Welfare Pay Scale 22,460- 66,330/- and Art Teachers in Telangana Residential Educational Institutions Societies 21,230- 63,010/-
Age Limit – TSPSC Gurukulam Art Teachers Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Educational Qualifications – (i) A Pass in SSC AND (ii) Possession of Government Diploma in Arts course with (a) Freehand outline and model drawing (b) Design and (c) Painting and (iii) A Technical Teacher’s Certificate in Higher Grade in Drawing issued by Director of Government Exams of AP/TS OR 2. A diploma in Home Science recognized by State Board of Technical Education and Training OR 3. A 3-year Diploma in Craft Technology recognized by State Board of Technical Education and Training OR 4. Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in Applied Art (or) Painting (or) Sculpture OR BFA (Painting, Sculpture and Print making) OR BFA Animation from an Institution recognized by UGC/ AICTE
Fee – TSPSC Art Teachers Various Posts Each Applicant must pay Rs. 200/- Towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- Towards Examination Fee.
- Submission of Online applications from Dt./2018
- Last date for submission of Online applications Dt. 2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The question paper will be supplied in English version only.
Applicants Important certificates
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Local Scheduled Area Certificate (Candidates hailing from Agency Area) wherever applicable.
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private Study)
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
Procedure Of Selection – The Selection of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Will Be Made by Examination (Objective Type) by Online / Omr Based. The Final Selection of These Posts Will Be Based on Marks Secured In The Examination Either Online Or Omr Based
How to Apply – The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- TSPSC (Gurukul) Art Teacher Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul Craft Teacher Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul Music Teachers Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul Staff Nurse Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul (PET) Teachers Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul Physical Director Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul (PGT) Teacher Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul (TGT) Teachers Notification
- TSPSC Gurukul Librarian Notification
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only