Telangana (TSPSC) Group 4 Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana TSPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2017 Eligibility & Selection Process at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission Hyderabad junior accountants in treasures and accounts subordinate service and junior assistants in TSMS under Group – iv service Recruitment applications are invited On-line through the proforma Application to be made available on Website www.tspsc.gov.in in TSPSC Recruitment 2017 to the post of Junior Accountants in Treasures and counts Subordinate Service and Junior Assistants in TSMS Under Group – IV Service
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has going to issued Group 3 Recruitment Notification for the Vacancies in various departments. The eligible and suitable candidates can apply through online. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, no of posts, selection process, how to apply, application fee, and other details of TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2017 is mentioned below
|Name of the Post||Age as on Min. Max|
|Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service||Soon|
|Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department||Age as on Min. Max|
|Junior Assistants from CCLA||Age as on Min. Max|
|Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department||Age as on Min. Max|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.||Age as on Min. Max|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dept.||Age as on Min. Max|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept||Age as on Min. Max|
Educational Qualifications – Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, subject to various specifications in the relevant service rules and as indented by the department as on the date of notification.
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications|
|Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service||Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination.
Pass in any one of the following Certificate course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training T.S Hyderabad (1) Office Automation (3) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting (3) Web designing or Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.)
or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent examination of above, recognized by any university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
|Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department|
|Junior Assistants from CCLA||Must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the T.S State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent.|
|Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department|
|Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept.,|
|Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept.,||1. Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the T.S State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination or its equivalent Examination.
2. Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Telugu on a Government standard Key Board
3. Provided that if persons with the qualification prescribed in item (ii) above are not available
4. Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting qualification in English by Lower Grade
5 -If sufficient number of candidates with Telugu Typewriting qualifications are not available for
6. In the case of Telugu Typist the pass in the Typewriting Exam shall be on the Typewriter with Government Standard Key Board
TSPSC Group 4 – 2017 AGE Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 36* years as on 01/07/2017. Person shall be eligible if less than 18 years and is more than 36* of years.
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|T.S State Government Employees (Employees of TSSEB, TSSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service
rendered in the N.C.C.
|SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
TSPSC Group 4 FEE – Remittance of Fee Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.80/- (Rupees Eighty Only) (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 100 (Rupees One Hundred Only) towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants
Reservation to Local Candidates – Reservation to the Local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as amended from time to time as in force on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required Study certificates (from IV Class to X Class or SSC) OR Residence Certificate in the Proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates to produce as and when required
How to TSPSC Group 4 Apply Online
1. The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
2. The Candidate has to logon to the website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
3. Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
4. The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
5. on the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit
6. Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit on-line.
7. Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
8. The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit on-line