TSPSC Group 4 Notification 2018 Apply Online / Telangana Group 4 Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process / TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2018 Apply Onine at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has going to announce notification for Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts Subordinate Service and Junior Assistants In TSMS Under Group – IV Service, Recruitment Applications are soon invited Online through the proforma Application to be made available on Website www.tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Group IV Recruitment Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format before 2018, Other details Age limit, educational qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of the Post
- Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service
- Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps Department
- Junior Assistants from CCLA
- Junior Assistants from Prisons and Correctional Department
- Junior Assistants in Social Welfare Dept
- Junior Assistants in Fire Dept.
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare Dep
- Junior Assistant cum Typist in DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dep
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Junior Accountants in Treasures and Accounts subordinate service – Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Examination or any other equivalent examination. AND Pass in any one of the following Certificate course Examination conducted by the Board of Technical Education and Training, T.S. Hyderabad (a) Office Automation (b) PC Maintenance and Trouble Shooting (c) Web designing OR Must hold a degree in Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA) or B.Sc., (Comp.) or B.Com (Comp.) or B.A.(Comp.) or B.Tech/B.E. with Computer Science or Information Technology equivalent examination of above, recognized by any university in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the UGC.
Junior Assistants in Registration and Stamps , CCLA, Prisons and Correctional , Social Welfare Dept, Fire Dept. – Must have passed the Intermediate examination conducted by the T.S. State Board of Intermediate examination or its equivalent.
Junior Assistant cum Typist in Social Welfare & DG & IG of Prison and Correctional Dept – (i). Must have passed Intermediate Examination conducted by the T.S. State Board of Intermediate Examination or its equivalent examination or its equivalent Examination. (ii). Must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in
Telugu on a Government standard Key Board. (iii). Provided that if persons with the qualification
prescribed in item (ii) above are not available candidates who have passed the above examination
in Typewriting by Lower Grade if otherwise qualified be appointed. (iv). Provided further that candidates who possess Typewriting qualification in English by Lower Grade besides the qualifications mentioned in items (ii) and (iii) above shall be given preference for appointment
by direct recruitment
Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.80/-. Payment of Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
TSPSC Group IV Recruitment 2018 Most Impotent Certificate
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
Mode of Payment of Fee
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit On-Line. Even after making payment of fee, candidate fails to submit the bio-data particulars, such applications shall be rejected without giving any notice
- If any candidate fails to enter Community for any reason, they will be treated as an OC without giving any notice
How to Apply – The Candidate has to login to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in
Notification: not yet announced. we will update after announced