Telangana Group 2 Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Group II Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Group II (2) Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process 2018 Download at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is announce Emplyment Notification for Recruitment of Group – II Service Vacancies in various Departments. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in to the posts of Group – II Service in the State of Telangana.
The Written Examination is likely to be held soon. The Examination will be OMR based of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The Eligible and Suitable Candidates can apply Through Online Application mode from 2018. The Information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / Selection Process / how to apply / application fee Other Details of TSPSC Group 2 Notification 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
|Name of the Post||Age Limit||Scale of Pay|
|Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in (Municipal Administration Sub Service)||18-44||29,760 – 80,930/-|
|Assistant Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Sub-Service)||18-44||28,940 – 78,910/-|
|Sub-Registrar Gr.II (Registration SubService)||20-44||28,940 – 78,910/-|
|Assistant Development Officer in (ADO) Handlooms and Textiles Sub-
|18-36||11,860 – 25,600|
|Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Sub Service)||18-44||29,760 – 80,930/-|
|Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector (Excise Sub-Service)||18-28||26,600 – 77,030/-|
|Deputy Tahsildar in Land Administration||18-44||28,940 – 78,910/-|
|Assistant Registrar in Registrar of Cooperative Societies||18-44||29,760 – 80,930/-|
|Executive Officer Grade-I in Endowments Department||18-44||28,940 – 78,910/-|
|Assistant Labour officer in Commissioner of Labour Department||18-44||28,940 – 78,910/-|
|Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms & Textiles||18-44||26,600– 77,030/-|
|Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat||18-44||26,600– 77,030/-|
|Assistant Section Officer in Law Department Secretariat||18-44||26,600– 77,030/-|
TSPSC Group 2 Recruitment 2018 Age Limit – The Candidates should possess the minimum and maximum age as prescribed for each post at Para-I above as on 2018
The Upper Age Limit
|Category of candidates||Relaxation of age
|Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census
Department with a minimum service of 6 months.
|T.S. State Government Employees (Employees of TSSEB,
TSSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible
|5 Years based on the
length of regular service.
|Ex-Service men||3 years & length of service
rendered in the armed
|N.C.C.||3 Years & length of service
rendered in the N.C.C.
|SC / ST and BC||5 Years|
For Municipal Commissioner / Asst. Commercial Tax Officer / Sub-Registrar Gr.II / Extension Officer (Panchayat Raj) /Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector / Deputy Tahsildar / Assistant Registrar / Executive Officer Grade-I / Assistant Labour officer – A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Assistant Development Officer – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a University in
India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification. OR Must possess a Diploma in Textile Technology or a Diploma in Handloom Technology issued by the State Board of Technical Education or an equivalent qualification.
For Assistant Section Officer GAD (Single Unit) Secretariat – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department Secretariat – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics or Economics or Commerce from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Assistant Section Officer – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from any University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.
Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector Physical Requirements
- Must not be less than 165 Cms. in height.
- Must not be less than 81 Cms. round the Chest on full expiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Cms
- Must not be less than 152.5 Cms. in height.
- Must not weigh less than 45.5 Kgs.
Visual Standards Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector
|Right Eye||Left Eye|
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
Examination Centers – Adilabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Hyderabad, Ranga Reddy, Nizamabad, Mahaboobnagar, Medak and Nalgonda and important sub centres in the District.
Selection Process – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment to The Posts Will be Made in Two Successive Stages Viz
- OMR Based Examination (Objective Type)
- Oral Test in the shape of Interview
TSPSC Group II Recruitment 2018 certificates kept ready by Applicants
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate.
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
TSPSC Group II 2018 Important Dates
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt./2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
how to Apply
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay.
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification
- Telangana (TSPSC) Group 2 Notification
- Download TSPSC Group 2 Model Papers
- Download TSPSC Group 2 Syllabus
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification
- TSPSC Group 2 Notification