TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Group 1 Notification 2018 Eligibility / TSPSC Group 1 Eligible Criteria / TSPSC Group 1 Selection Process 2018 at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce Group 1 notification for the recruitment of Vacancies in various departments. The eligible and suitable candidates can apply through online application mode from www.tspsc.gov.in. The information regarding age limit, educational qualification, no of posts, selection process / how to apply / application fee / and other details of TSPSC Group-I Notification 2018 is mentioned below
- TSPSC Group I Model Papers Syllabus
- TSPSC Group I Selection Process
- Telangana (TSPSC) Group 1 Recruitment
Name of the Post
- Deputy Collectors in T.S. Civil Service (Executive Branch)
- Commercial Tax Officers in T.S. Commercial Taxes Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in T.S. Police Service
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in T.S. Jail Service
- Divisional Fire Officers in Fire & Emergency Services
- District Registrar in T.S. Registration and Stamps Service
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in T.S. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Employment Officer in Employment Service
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in T.S. Treasury & Accounts Service
- Deputy Registrar in T.S. Cooperative Service
- District Panchayat Raj Officers in Panchayat Raj Service.
- Regional Transport Officers in T.S. Transport Service
- District Social Welfare Officer in T.S. Social Welfare Service
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in B.C. Welfare Service
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in T.S. Municipal Administration Service
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in in T.S. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service
- Lay Secretary / Administrative Officer in Medical and Health
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in T.S. Prohibition & Excise Service
- Assistant Audit Officer in T.S. Local Fund Audit Service
Age Limit – The candidates should possess the minimum 18 Years and maximum age 42 Years
Education Qualification – A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification
Divisional Fire Officers – A Bachelor’s Degree in B.E. (Fire), provided that if BE (Fire) candidates are not available Candidates with the degree in any discipline will be considered.
District Social Welfare Officer – A Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification
Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer – A Degree in Commerce OR Economics OR Mathematics of a University recognized by the U.G.C. with at least Second class in the subject OR CA of the UK or India or an Incorporated Accountant (London)
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/-
Selection Procedure – The applicants will be subjected to a Screening Test (Objective Type) for the purpose of admitting them to the Main (Written) Examination (Conventional Type). Only such of the applicants who are admitted to Main (Written) Examination will be subjected to the process of Selection
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.psc.ap.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the Telangana Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit online