TSPSC Forest Section Officer (FSO) Recruitment 2020 Apply Online, TSPSC Forest Section Officer (FSO) Notification 2020 Apply Online, TSPSC FSO Eligibility Details, TSPSC FSO Selection Process
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Going to Soon Announce Employment Notification for Forest Section Officer In Forest Department (EFS & T) (General Recruitment), Soon Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the Proforma Application to be made Available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in.
Forest Section Officer Department (EFS&T) in the State of Telangana The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held on soon. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of objective type, The Candidates who Possess requisite Qualification may Apply online by Satisfying Themselves about the Terms and Conditions of this Recruitment, The Details of Vacancies are given below
|Name of the organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)|
|Post Name||Forest Section Officer in Forest Department|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age 18 year, Maximum Age 31 years|
|Qualification||Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree|
Upper Age Limit
- Retrenched Temporary Employees in – 3 Years
- Telangana State Government Employees – 5 Years
- Ex-Service men – 3 Years
- N.C.C – 3 Years
- SC/ST and BCs – 5 Years
- Physically Handicapped persons – 10 Years
Educational Qualification – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University of India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification
Physical requirements – No person shall be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment posts in the service, unless he is not less than 163 cms. in height, not less than 84 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and has a chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration.
(1) In case of women candidates they must not be less than 150 cms. in height not less than 79 cms. round the chest on full inspiration and a Chest expansion of not less than 5 cms. on full inspiration. (2) Provided the minimum height is relaxable by 5 cms, in the case of the candidates belong to Gurkhas, Nepalese, Assamese, NAFA, Naga, Manipuri, Gauhati, Kummoni, Sikkimese, Bhutanese and Scheduled Tribes. (3) Provided further that in the case of candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes, where the reserved quota cannot be fully utilized for want of sufficient number of candidates possessing the requisite Physical Qualifications, the physical standards shall not be less than 158 cms. in height and not less than 78.8 cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 cms. (4) The candidate should possess normal Eye sight apart from the Physical requirements prescribed above.
Walking Test – The candidates selected in the first step i.e., Written Examination shall be subjected to the Test of Walking. In case of Male candidates, a distance of 25 km walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration. In case of Women candidates, a distance of 16 km walking is to be completed in 4 hours duration. The Walking Test is only a physical endurance Test and shall not carry any marks. It is treated as Qualifying Test.
Note – Weightage shall be given to the NCC Certificate Holders having requisite qualifications, physical measurements at the time of selection, as follows.
- NCC – “C” Certificate holder – 5 bonus marks.
- NCC – “B” Certificate holder – 3 bonus marks.
- NCC – “ A” Certificate holder – 1 bonus mark
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS. 80/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
Selection Process – (i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. (ii) Walking Test (iii) Medical Test
how to Apply – Forest Section Officer in Telangana Forest Department Post Eligibility Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in