Telangana Divisional Fire Officers (DFO) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Gr I Notification 2018 Eligibility Criteria / Telangana (TS) Divisional Fire Officers (DFO) Group 1 Notification 2018 Selection Process / TSPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2018 More Details at www.tspsc.gov.in
The Government Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce Group-I Services General Recruitment Notification 2018 at Divisional Fire Officers (DFO) in T.S. Fire Services. TSPSC Fire Services Department Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2018. The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TSPSC DFO Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
Divisional Fire Officers (DFO) in T.S. Fire Services
Age Limit – The candidates should possess the minimum 18 Years and maximum age 44 Years
Educational Qualifications – A Bachelor’s Degree in B.E. (Fire), provided that if BE (Fire) candidates are not available Candidates with the degree in any discipline will be considered
DFO Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 25/- towards Application Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- (if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee). Payment of Rs. 25/- towards application fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Selection Process – The selection of Candidates for appointment to the posts will be made in two successive stages viz., (1) Written Examination and (2) Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
How to Upload The Application Form JPG Format
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the T.S. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application for submission
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application for submission
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Andhra Pradesh should apply.
- The Commission is not responsible, for any discrepancy in submitting through Online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions and User guide in their own interest
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final, and data entry processed, based on these particulars only by Computer. Candidates should, therefore, be very careful in Uploading / Submitting the Application Form Online.
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact www.tspsc.gov.in