TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Notification 2018Apply Online / TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Notification 2018 Eligibility at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Going to Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Department Post, TSPSC Deputy Surveyors Post Eligibility Candidate Applications Available on Website www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangan Deputy Surveyors Recruitment Post Eligible Candidates can Apply in Prescribed Application Format before 2018. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
Deputy Surveyors in Survey Settlement and Land Records Dept.
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years
Educational Qualifications – (i) Must have passed Secondary School Certificate Examination conducted by Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad OR its equivalent examination. (ii) Must have obtained National Council of Vocational Training Certificate in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade (Two years Course with Surveying as one of the subject in any Industrial Training Institute recognized by the Government of India). OR Must have passed ITI (Civil Draughtsman) OR Intermediate Vocational (Construction Technology)
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.80/-towards Examination Fee
Applicant Ready to Important Certificates
- Aadhar Card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications.
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming exam fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
- Community Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private
Selection Process – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made By Examination (Objective Type) By Online / Omr Based
- Submission of Online applications from Date –
- Last date for submission of Online applications Date –
- Hall Tickets can be Downloaded 07 Days before Commencement of Examination.
- The Examination (Objective Type) is likely to be held Date
How to Apply – The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in