TSPSC CDPO Notification 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TSPSC Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria & Selection Process at www.tspsc.gov.in
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has Announce Employment Notification for Recruitment Child Development Project Officer / Additional Child Development Project Officer In Women Development and Child Welfare Department Post, Applications are Invited Online from Qualified women Candidates through the Proforma Application to be made Available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in
The Written Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based Examination of Objective type. Candidates are requested to keep the details of the following Documents ready while Uploading their OTR Applications. Aadhar number. Educational Qualification details i.e., SSC, Intermediate, Degree, Post Graduation etc. and their Roll numbers, Year of passing etc. Community/ Caste Certificate obtained from Mee Seva/ E Seva i.e., Enrollment number and date of issue for uploading in OTR. TSPSC Child Development Project Officer Vacancies Recruitment Post Eligible Candidates can Apply in Prescribed Application Format before 2018. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
Child Development Project Officer / Additional Child Development Project Officer in Women Development and Child Welfare Department
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years.
Educational Qualifications – Must possess a Degree in Home Science or Social Work or Sociology of any University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
Procedure Of Selection – The Selection Of Candidates For Appointment To The Posts Will Be Made In Two Successive Stages Viz., (i) Examination (Objective Type) by Online / OMR based. AND (ii) Oral Test in the shape of Interview (only for those qualified as per Rules). The Final Selection of These Posts Will Be Based On The Examination Either Online Or Omr Based And Interview Marks Put Together.
Certificates must be kept Ready by the candidates for the Purpose of Verification
and also at the Time of making Online Application
- Aadhar card
- Proof of Educational Qualifications
- Date of Birth Certificate / S.S.C
- School Study Certificate
- Declaration by the Unemployed (For claiming examination fee exemption)
- No Objection Certificate from Employer (if anywhere employed)
Certificates Should be obtained from Govt. of Telangana State in Prescribed Proforma for the purpose of verification.
- Community Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate as per Form- VIIB / Creamy Layer Certificate as per FormVIIC.
- Certificate of Residence / Nativity (where the Candidates not studied in School / Private
Certificates Should be Obtained from Competent Medical Authority for the Purpose of Verification
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Submission of Online applications from Dt – /2018
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt – /2018
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination
- Written Examination (Objective Type) dates will be announced later
How to Apply
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit
Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID
and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details fetched from various databases pertaining to qualification, caste, Aadhar etc, and displayed on the screen. If the displayed details are correct he / she has to click Yes on confirm button. If any details are not displayed or need to be changed, he/she should click No on confirm button. If details are not
displayed a text box will open and candidate has to feed the details manually. Required documents have to be uploaded by clicking the upload button. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centreopted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference / correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
NOTE – Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.