TSPSC Agriculture Officer (AO) Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TSPSC Agriculture Officer (AO) Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC Agriculture Officer (AO) Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria & Selection Process for More Details at www.tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is Published Agriculture Officer (AO) Recruitment Notification 2017 in Agriculture Officer under the Department of Agriculture And Cooperation, Telangana State (General Recruitment). Applications are invited online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website www.tspsc.gov.in to the post of Agriculture Officer under the Department of Agriculture and Cooperation.
- TSPSC SC & ST Backlog Posts Notification 2017 Apply Online
- TSPSC SC ST Backlog Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
The Examination is likely to be held on (Soon). The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or Offline OMR based examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website for TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
TSPSC Agriculture Officer Posts Eligible and suitable Candidates This Recruitment Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of Telangana Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017
Educational Qualifications – Must posses a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognized University in the State or any other University recognized by Indian Council of Agricultural Research.
Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.120 towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates are exempted from payment of Examination fee
- Submission of Online applications from Dt. 05/09/2017
- Last date for submission of Online applications Dt. 25/09/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further
- Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee.
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only