TSPSC AEO Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC AEO Recruitment 2017 Education Qualification / TS AEO Notification 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process/ TSPSC AEO Notification 2017 Apply Online for Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II Posts
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is Announced in Recruitment Notification 2017 for Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana, Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in)
The Examination is likely to be held on Dt. 04/06/2017. The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either Computer Based Recruitment Test (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR. The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below
Name of the Post
Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
Age Limit – Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44* years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2017 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules).
the Upper Age Limit –No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age) Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases
Educational Qualifications – Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. OR Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.80/- towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee
Selection Process – Candidates will be selected based on either online examination/ OMR.
How to Apply – Eligible candidates can apply online through the website “www.tspsc.gov.in” from 04-05-2017 to 19-05-2017.
TSPSC AEO recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt – 04/05/2017
- Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt – 19/05/2017
- Hall Tickets can be downloaded – 07 days before commencement of Examination.
- The Candidate has to visit the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and fill the OTR application if not registered earlier to obtain TSPSC ID. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
- The candidates have to visit the website www.tspsc.gov.in to submit Application and Click on the Link with Notification Number and Name, provide TSPSC ID and Date of Birth to proceed further. Candidate has to verify the details as obtained from OTR database and displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, candidate should go back to the TSPSC website and use the Edit OTR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTR database, Notification specific details such as Examination Centre opted, required qualification, university details, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the candidate. Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes and submit for proceeding to Next step of making online payment of fee
- Immediately on entering the above details, the applicant will get payment gateway of SBI ePay
- The applicant should pay the prescribed fee as specified through any of the four modes of payment online. Separate instructions have to be followed for each mode of payment.
- After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the candidates. The ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
- Candidate shall note that, the details available with OTR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the candidate to OTR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
- The applicants should be willing to serve anywhere in Telangana State.
- For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of HallTickets please contact 040-23120301 or 040-23120302(Call Time: 10.30 A.M to 1.00 P.M & 1.30 P.M to 5.30 P.M) or mail to email@example.com