Telangana (TSPSC) AEE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC AEE Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC AEE Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria & Selection Process at www.tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce Recruitment 2017 Notification at Architectural Engineering Branch in R & B Department of Assistant Executive Engineers (AEE) in Engineering Service Posts. TSPSC Architectural and in R & B AEE Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply through Online Application mode from 2017.
The information Regarding Age Limit / Educational Qualification / No of Posts / Selection process / how to Apply / Application fee / and other Details of TSPSC (AEE) Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
Senior Architectural Assistant (AEE CADRE) Architectural Engineering Branch in R & B Engineering Service.
Age Limit – Age as on 01/06/2017 Min. Max 18-36 Years
Pay Scale – Scale of Pay Rs. 16,150 – 42,590
Educational Qualifications – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Architectural awarded by an University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act or a State Act or an institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification and must have 3 years practical experience as Architect in a firm of architects in India
Must be a member of the Indian Institute of Architects or the Council of Architects (incorporated under the Architects Act, 1972) with 3 years practical experience.
Must possess a National Diploma in Architecture awarded by the All India Council for Technical Education or any other equivalent qualification and must have served as a practicing Architect in India or Assistant Architect in a firm of Architects in India for atleast 5 years
TSPSC (AEE) Architectural and R & B Engineering Service Posts Apply for Most Important Certificates
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
Caste & Community – Community Certificate issued by the competent authority in terms of should be submitted at appropriate time. As per General Rules for State and Subordinate Service Rules, Rule -2 (28) Explanation – No person who professes a religion different from Hinduism shall be deemed a member of Schedule Caste. BC, SC & ST belonging to other States are not entitled for reservation, Candidates belonging to other States shall pay the prescribed fee of Rs.120/- (One hundred and Twenty only) through Challan and upload as indicated at Para-4. Otherwise such applications will not be considered and no correspondence on this will be entertained.
Examination Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS.120/- if Candidates are not exempted from payment of Fee. Payment of Rs. 100/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
Mode of Payment of Fee
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his / her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at AP Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the A.P. Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance.
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get the format of Application. The applicant has to invariably fill all the columns in the Application and should submit On-Line
How to Upload The Application Form
- The Applicants have to read the User Guide for Online Submission of Applications and then proceed further
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India.
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the TS Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first instance
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form.
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written / Typed / Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply.
- The Government of Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Executive Engineers (AAE) inArchitectural Engineering Branch in R & B Engineering Service. Posts Apply for More Details Visit at official website at www.tspsc.gov.in
The Government Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Assistant Executive Engineers (AAE) Architectural and in R & B Engineering Service Posts Apply for More Details Visit at official website at www.tspsc.gov.in