Telangana RWS AE – AEE Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC RWS AE Recruitment Notification 2017 Apply Online / TSPSC RWS AE Eligible Criteria – Selection Process / TSPSC RWS AE Posts Apply Online for www.tspsc.gov.in
The Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) is going to announce Recruitment Notification 2017 for Assistant Engineers (AE) in Telangana Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service Department Posts.
TSPSC RWS Assistant Engineers (AE) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tspsc.gov.in. The TSPSC RWS AE Posts Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of Telangana AEE -AE Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Assistant Engineers in T.S Rural Water Supply (RWS)
Age Limit – Assistant Engineers in A.P. Rural Water Supply Engineering Subordinate Service Post Age Qualification Minimum 18 years & Maximum 44 years as on 01/01/2017
Educational Qualifications – LCE issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training T.S. of any other qualification equivalent thereto which are recognized by the SBTET.
TSPSC RWS AE Post Apply Online for Important Certificate
- Community, Nativity and Date of Birth Certificate
- Declaration by the Un-Employed
- School Study Certificate
- Certificate of Residence
- Medical Certificate for the Blind
- Certificate of Hearing Disability and Hearing Assessment
- Medical Certificate in respect of Orthopedically Handicapped Candidates
- Creamy Layer Certificate
Fee – Each applicant must pay Rs. 100/-towards Application Processing Fee and Examination Fee RS. 80/- towards application processing fee is compulsory for all Applicants.
How to Apply
- The Candidate has to logon to the Website www.tspsc.gov.in and enter his/her Basic Personal Details like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, and Community.
- Immediately on entering the above details the Applicant will get (downloadable)- Challan Form to pay the Fee at TS Online centers /State Bank of India
- The Applicant should pay the prescribed Fee in any one of the Telangana Online centers / State Bank of India and obtain Fee paid challan with Journal Number in the first
- On the next working day after payment of Fee the Applicant should again visit Website and enter the Journal Number to get and fill the format of Application and should submit Online
- Affix your recent Colour Passport Size Photograph on a White Paper and then sign below the photograph with Black Pen. Scan the above Photo and Signature and Upload in the appropriate space provided (JPG Format) in Application Form instance
- The applicants have to invariably fill all the relevant columns in the Application and should submit Online
- Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection
- Only applicants willing to serve anywhere in the Telangana State should apply
- For any problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall-Tickets please contact for – Telephone No: 040-24747577 And Fax. No: 040-24747578