Telangana PGECET Notification 2017 Apply Online / TS PGECET Notification 2017 Apply Online / Telangana (TS) PGECET Notification 2017 Apply Online / TS PGECET Selection Process & Eligible criteria, Important Dates With Late Online fee Details Very
Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) is a Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test for admission into regular PG Courses in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. / M.Pharmacy / M.Arch / Graduate level PharmD (Post Baccalaureate)) courses for the academic year 2017-2017 conducted by University College of Engineering, Osmania University on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE), a statutory Body of the Government of Telangana., Hyderabad.
- AP PGECET Model Papers 2017 Answer Key
- AP PGECET Notification 2017 Apply Online
- Telangana (TS) PGECET Model Papers 2017 Syllabus
Applications are invited for appearing for Post-graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) for admission into M.E / M.Tech. / M.Pharm. / M. Arch. / Graduate level Pharm. D (P.B.) (Full Time) in University and Affiliated Engineering, Pharmacy and Architecture Colleges in Telangana state for the academic year 2017-2017.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for TS PGECET – 2017 can submit their applications through ONLINE MODE ONLY. Online submission of application will commence from 14.03.2017. The related information regarding eligibility, syllabi, instructions, procedure for online application and detailed time-table are available on the website: www.tspgecet.org. or
Registration fee – .800/- ( .400/- for SC / ST candidates) per test. In case a candidate wants to appear for more than one test, separate registration fee has to be paid accordingly.
Examination dates – 30-05-2017 to 03-06-2017, detailed time table is available on the website
Mode of Exam – The exam will be conducted Online i.e., Computer Based Test (CBT).
Telangana (TS) PGECET 2017 Important dates for online application
- Commencement of on-line application submission : 14-03-2017.
- Last date of submission without late fee : 23-04-2017.
- Submission with late fee of .500/- : 09-05-2017.
- Submission with late fee of .2000/- : 16-05-2017.
- Submission with late fee of .5000/- : 23-05-2017.
- Submission with late fee of .10000/- : 28-05-2017.
- Downloading of Hall Tickets : 23-05-2017 to 28-05-2017.