Telangana (TS) EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 / TS EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 Dates Rank Wise Centers List / Telangana (TS) EAMCET Web Counselling 2017 Importing Certificates
Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad on behalf of TSCHE. This examination is the prerequisite for admission into various professional courses offered in University/ Private Colleges in the state of Telangana.
TS Eamcet 2017 Web Counselling Notification is Announced by Telangana State Council for Higher Education. The Telangana State EAMCET Counselling 2017 Detailed Notification for 1st, 2nd and 3rd or final Phase will be available at eamcet.nic.in. TS Eamcet Web Counselling Certificate Verification lists for Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Colleges List in Telangana State available from the bellow list.
Telangana EAMCET Web Counselling procedure of involves the following stages,
- Document verification
- Option entry and log out
- Final allotment of seats
- Fee payment
- Participating in the subsequent phases of counselling (if any)
- Seat withdrawal
Verification of Documents
- Verify your details on registration cum verification form verified.
- In case of any mismatch or correction, contact the verification officer for correction.
- If you belong to SC/ST/BC categories, then contact caste verification officer and get your original caste certificates verified and report to the certificate verification officers.
- All other candidates will get their documents verified from certificate verification officer.
- Get your original certificates verified and collect the print out of the receipt of the certificates.
- or any corrections/changes, contact the Chief Verification officer.Cross-chec
- k all the details and sign it.
- Collect manual option form and leave the counselling hall.
All original Documents and Certificates 3 sets of Xerox Copies on Counselling Center
1. EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
2. EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
3. Intermediate marks Memo- cum-Pass Certificate
4. S.S.C marks memo or its equivalent Marks memo
5. VI class to Inter Study Certificate
6. Income and Caste Certificates on Original issued after January 1, 2017
7. Minority/PH/CAP/NCC/Sports/Certificate if applicable
Certificates to be produced for verification
- TS EAMCET 2017 Rank Card
- Aadhar Card
- TS EAMCET 2017 Hall Ticket
- S.S.C or its equivalent Marks memo
- VI to Inter Study Certificates,
- Transfer Certificate (T.C)
- Intermediate or its equivalent Memo-cum-Pass Certificate
- Income Certificate issued after 01.01.2016 if applicable.
- Caste Certificate issued by competent authority if applicable.
- Residence certificate of either of parents in Telangana for a period of 10 years in case of Non-Local candidates.
- Physically Challenged (PH) / Children of Armed Personnel (CAP) / NCC/Sports / Minority certificate if applicable.
- Residence certificate in case where the candidate has no institutionalized education.