TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Research Assistant Notification 2018 in Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Service Posts , the candidates can take up the mock test available in the Commissions website www.tnpsc.gov.in. the post of Research Assistant, Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet has not been identified as suitable for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons. Hence, for the post of Research Assistant, Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet there is no reservation for Differently Abled persons.
- TNPSC Scientific Assistant (SA) Recruitment Apply Online
- TNPSC Assistant Commissioner (AC) Recruitment Apply Online
TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon (VAS), Research Assistant Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Research Assistant
Age Limit – SC, SC (A), ST, MBC /DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes And Others i.e. candidates not belonging to the categories Minimum Age 18 Years Should not have completed 30 Years
Education Qualification – B.V.Sc Degree and Must be a Registered Veterinary practitioner under the Indian Veterinary council Act 1984 (Central Act 52 of 1984)
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Main Examination in Computer Based Test format and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total Rs.300/- be paid by all the candidates. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.250
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Paragraph 11 of this Notification
Hall Tickets Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only