TNPSC Sub – Inspector of Fisheries Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Sub – Inspector (SI) of Fisheries notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Sub – Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Sub – Inspector of Fisheries Notification 2018 in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
TNPSC Sub – Inspector of Fisheries Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Sub – Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of The Post
- Sub Inspector of Fisheries
Age Limit – Minimum Age Qualifications Should have completed 18 years for all candidates
Education Qualifications – (1) The Associate Diploma in Fisheries Science of the Central Institute of Fisheries Education, Bombay, OR (2) A Certificate of Successful completion of the full course of Inland or Marine Fisheries classes conducted by the Government of India. OR (3) A Diploma in Fisheries Technology and Navigation awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu. OR (4) A Science Degree with Zoology as Main Subject. OR (5) A Degree in Bachelor of Fisheries Science.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 12 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.