TNPSC Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Forensic science Subordinate Dept Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Scientific Assistant (SA) Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press at www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Scientific Assistant Grade-II Notification 2018 in Tamil Nadu Forensic science Subordinate Service the candidates can take up the mock test available in the Commissions website www.tnpsc.gov.in. the post of Research Assistant, Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet has not been identified as suitable for 3% reservation of vacancies intended for Differently Abled persons. Hence, for the post of Research Assistant, Institute of Veterinary Preventive Medicine, Ranipet there is no reservation for Differently Abled persons.
- TNPSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Recruitment Apply Online
- TNPSC Assistant Commissioner (AC) Recruitment Apply Online
TNPSC Scientific Assistant Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Tamil Nadu Forensic Science Subordinate Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of The Post
- Scientific Assistant
Age Limit – SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DC, BC, BCM and DW of all Castes And Others Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Below 30 Years
Educational Qualification – M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree and a degree in the subject, for the group as shown in the explanation below to which he/she is appointed or M.Sc., Degree in the subject for the group as shown in the explanation below to which he/she is appointed. Other things being equal, preference shall be given to a person who holds a degree in M.Sc., (Forensic Science)
Syllabus – The syllabus for the subjects mentioned in paper I & II are also available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e.(i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total fee Examination fee Rs.150/- (i.e. Cost of Application Rs.50/- + Examination fee Rs. 100
How to apply – Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net Detailed instructions for filling up online application are given in Para 12 of this Notification.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
- Click Apply Online to open up the on-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.