TNPSC Radio Supervisor Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Radio Supervisor Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Radio Supervisor Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Psychologist Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Jail Service, For details regarding General Information, Scheme of Examination, Centre for Examination, Procedure of selection, Examination fees, No Objection Certificate, Concession, How to apply & Other important Instructions refer to Notification
the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. However no reserved turn to PSTM Candidates arises.
TNPSC Chemist Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Tamil Nadu Jail Service Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of The Post
- Radio Supervisor
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, and DW of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age in Below 32 Years And MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Others Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 32 Years
Education Qualification – (1) A Degree in Radio Engineering (or) Tele Communication Engineering of any University (or) Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. OR (2) A Degree of Master of Science or its equivalent in physics with (i) Electronics. OR (ii) Nuclear Instrumental and Nuclear Electronics. OR (iii) Micro Processors and Applications as special or one of the subjects of any University (or) Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grants. 3. (i) Must have appeared for the S.S.L.C. Public Examination and been declared eligible for College Course or its equivalent. Other things being equal, preference will be given first to those who have passed the Intermediate Examination or Pre-University Course or its equivalent with Physics as one of the Optional subjects and next to those who possess the Minimum General Educational Qualification
Any of the following Qualifications – (a) Any one of the following qualifications awarded by the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore. (or) The Board of Technical and Industrial Training Institute, Bombay. (1) A Diploma in Radio Engineering (or) (2) A Diploma in Tele Communication Engineering (b) A Diploma in Electronics (Radio Engineering) awarded by the State
Board of Technical Education and Training, Madras. (c) A Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering (DECE) awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Madras.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total Fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-
How to Apply
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.ne
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.