TNPSC Psychologist Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Psychologist Post Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Psychologist Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Psychologist Recruitment Notification 2017 in Tamil Nadu Jail Service, For details regarding General Information, Scheme of Examination, Centre for Examination, Procedure of selection, Examination fees, No Objection Certificate, Concession, How to apply & Other important Instructions refer to Notification
TNPSC Psychologist Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Tamil Nadu Jail Service Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, MBC / DC, BC,BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes And Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum 18 Years Maximum Age 30 Years
Education Qualification -TNPSC Psychologist Post Minimum Age Qualification M.A.(Psychology)
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Total fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
For any additional information the candidates may refer ‘Instructions to candidates’ at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in