TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (RTO) Grade – II Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Grade – II Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC MVI Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade – II Recruitment Notification 2018 in Tamil Nadu Transport Subordinate Service the Government is issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment.
TNPSC Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade – II Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- Motor Vehicle Inspector Grade – II
Age Limit – Candidates SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC,BC, BCM and DW of all Castes Minimum Age 21 Years Maximum Age No Maximum Age Limit / Others i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A),ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 21 Years 32 Years
Education Qualification – (i) SSLC (ii) Any one of the following Qualifications awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu A Diploma in Automobile Engineering (3 years Course) Or A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (3 years Course)
Experience -(i) Experience of having worked for a period of not less than one year both on vehicles fitted with
Petrol Engines and Vehicles fitted with Diesel Engines on a full time basis in an Automobile workshop which undertakes repairs of Light Motor Vehicles, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles. (ii) Must hold a valid driving licence authorising him to drive Motor Cycle, Heavy Goods Vehicles and Heavy Passenger Motor Vehicles. and (iii) Must have experience in driving Heavy Transport Vehicles for a Period of not less than six months
after obtaining the licence referred to above.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the applicants at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination, the tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for Oral Test following the rule of reservation of appointments.
Fee – Examination fee of Rs.150/- and Registration Fee Rs.150/- is payable by online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid by offline at SBI / at Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application
- Date of Notification – 14.02.2018
- Last date for submission of applications – 13.03.2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank Post Office – 15.03.2018
- Date of Written examination Paper – I – 10.06.2018 to FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Date of Written examination Paper II (General Studies) – 10.06.2018 AN 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
Name of the Exam Center
- Chennai – 0100
- Coimbatore – 0200
- Madurai – 1000
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the on-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- on entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates
- come up for next stage of selection.
Download Notification – http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/notifications/2018_03_MVI.pdf