TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Librarian Notification 2018 District Wise Vacancy list & Apply Online / TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Librarian Recruitment Notification 2018 College Librarian in Government Arts and Science Colleges. District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer for Anna Centenary Library in Public
Libraries Department, Applications are invited only through online mode upto.2018 for Direct Recruitment
TNPSC Librarian Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of the Post
- College Librarian
- District Library Officer
- Assistant Librarian
Scale of Pay
College Librarian – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs.6000/- p.m
District Library Officer – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade pay Rs.5400/- p.m
Assistant Librarian and Information Officer – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade pay Rs.4700/- p.m
Age Limit – Librarian in Law Colleges SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age No Age limit Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 35 Years And Librarian in Tamil Nadu Archives SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Others’ i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age completed 40 Years
Age Limit – For the Post. of Librarian in Civil Service Training Institute Posts Candidates SC, SC(A), ST and DW of all Castes. Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Should not have completed 35 Years, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Should not have completed 32 Years , Others i.e. Candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM. Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Should not have completed 30 Years
College Librarian – in Government Arts and Science Colleges (i) Master’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with not less than fifty five percentage of marks or its equivalent grade, where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of Library; and (ii) Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like State Level Eligibility Test (SET) in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the University Grants Commission or any other agency approved by the University Grants Commission.
District Library Officer – (i) A Master’s degree in Arts and Science. (ii) A Master’s degree in Library Science. AND (iii) Experience for a period of not less than three years in any of the Libraries in a Supervisory cadre.
Assistant Librarian and Information Officer – (i) A Master’s degree of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission and (ii) A Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Fee – Registration Fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Rs.175/- be paid i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-
Name of the Center
- Date of Notification – .2018
- Last date for submission of application – .2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI or Indian Bank) – .2018Date of Written Examination
- Paper – I (Library and Information Science) 24.02.2018 – FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies) 24.02.2018 AN 02.30 – P.M. to 04.30 P.M
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be
- allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Hall Tickets Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post, For any additional information the candidates may refer Commission’s ‘Instructions to candidates’ at the Commission’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in