TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Librarian jobs Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Librarian Posts Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Librarian Recruitment Notification 2017 in Government Law Colleges And Tamil Nadu Archives, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for the post of Librarian in Government Law Colleges only. However, the turn for PSTM does not arise for the said post.
TNPSC Librarian Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Law Colleges , Archives Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- Librarian in Government Law Colleges
- Librarian in Tamil Nadu Archives
Age Limit – Librarian in Law Colleges SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age No Age limit Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 35 Years And Librarian in Tamil Nadu Archives SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Others’ i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age completed 40 Years
Librarian in Law Colleges – (i) Master Degree in Library Science with not less than 55% of marks and (ii) A pass in National Level Test for Librarian, conducted by University Grants Commission or any other agency approved by the University Grants Commission. A pass in the State Level Screening Test for Librarian, conducted by the University of Madras or any other University approved by the University Grants Commission
Librarian in Archives – (i) B.A. (or) B.Sc. (or) B.Com. (or) B.O.L. of Annamalai University (or) B.B.A. of Madurai-Kamaraj University (or) B.Lit. of Madras University (or) B.B.M. and B.Lit. of Bharathiar University AND (ii) Bachelor’s degree in Library Science AND (iii) Three years experience in Library works in any Library controlled or aided by any of the State and Central Government or Local Bodies in India or University in India recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Rs.175/- be paid i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-
How to Apply
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied,
- Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for
- Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password,Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.