TNPSC Librarian Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Librarian jobs Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Librarian Posts Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Librarian Recruitment Notification 2018 for College Librarian in Government Arts and Science Colleges. District Library Officer, Assistant Librarian and Information Officer for Anna Centenary Library in Public
Libraries Department. Applications are invited only through online mode upto 2018 for Direct Recruitment
TNPSC Librarian Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Law Colleges , Archives Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Post
- College Librarian in Government Arts and Science Colleges
- District Library Officer
- Assistant Librarian and Information Officer for Anna Centenary Library in Public
Age Limit – Librarian in Law Colleges SC, SC (A), ST, MBC / DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age No Age limit Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age 35 Years And Librarian in Tamil Nadu Archives SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Others’ i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age completed 40 Years
College Librarian – in Government Arts and Science Colleges (i) Master’s degree in Library Science or Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with not less than fifty five percentage of marks or its equivalent grade, where grading system is practiced and a consistently good academic record with knowledge on computerization of Library; and (ii) Pass in the National Eligibility Test (NET) or other accredited test like State Level Eligibility Test (SET) in Library Science conducted for the purpose by the University Grants Commission or any other agency approved by the University Grants Commission.
District Library Officer – (i) A Master’s degree in Arts and Science. (ii) A Master’s degree in Library Science. AND (iii) Experience for a period of not less than three years in any of the Libraries in a Supervisory cadre.
Assistant Librarian and Information Officer – (i) A Master’s degree of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission and (ii) A Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a University recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Fee – Registration Fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.200/-
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Rs.175/- be paid i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-
Name of the Center
- Date of Notification – .2018
- Last date for submission of application – .2018
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI or Indian Bank) – .2018
Date of Written Examination
- Paper – I (Library and Information Science) 24.02.2018 – FN 10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies) 24.02.2018 AN 02.30 – P.M. to 04.30 P.M
How to Apply
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites
www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for
any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying
Rs.150/- as registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5
years from the date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the
One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant..
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their
photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload
the photo, certificate and signature
- Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015
shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicants Dashboard in the new
One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one
registration ID in One Time Registration.
- Enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just collection of
information from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to
facilitate them to maintain their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this
recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment Notified in the Commission’s
Website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME
- Select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications
given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and
signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Applicant,
Post applied, Educational Qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address,
Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will
be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm
and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application
form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details
will be entertained.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for
- Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password,Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.