TNPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Lecturer Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Lecturer (SC/ST Backlog) Recruitment 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has issued Lecturer Recruitment Notification 2017 in in Law in A&B Wing Foundational Course Training Institute, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The said Reservation will not apply to this Recruitment.
- TNPSC Psychologist Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Radio Supervisor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
TNPSC Lecturer Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Law in A&B Wing Foundational Course Training Institute Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of the Post
- Lecturer in A&B Wing Foundational Course Training Institute
Age Limit – SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age No Age limit Others i.e. candidates not belonging to the categories mentioned in Sl.No.1 referred above Minimum Age Maximum Age 30 Years
Education Qualification – M.L. Degree (or) B.L. Degree in first class
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test.
Examination fee – Rs.175/- be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-
How to Apply
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited,
- candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
TNPSC Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.