TNPSC Labour Officer (LO) Recruitment 2018 Coming Soon Apply Online / TNPSC Labour Officer Notification 2018 District Wise Vacancy list & Apply Online / TNPSC Labour Officer (LO) Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process More Details for www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Labour Officer Recruitment Notification 2018 in Government Law Colleges and Tamil Nadu Archives, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this Recruitment.
TNPSC Labour Officer Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Tamil Nadu Labour Service Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of the Post
- Labour Officer
Age Limit – SC, SC (A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age 18 Years Maximum Age Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCMs
Education Qualification – (a) A Degree of M.L..M awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies, Chennai OR (b) (i) Any Degree AND (ii) A Degree or Diploma in Social Work or Social Science or Labour Relations or Social Welfare or a Diploma in Labour Laws awarded by the Indian Law Institute, New Delhi or a Diploma in Labour Laws and Administrative Laws or a Degree in Law or Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Administration awarded by the Tamil Nadu Institute of Labour Studies or a Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Welfare awarded by the Madras Productivity Council or Post Graduate Diploma In Personnel Management and Industrial Relations awarded by the Madurai Institute of Social Work, Madurai or M.A. Degree in Work Education awarded by the University of Madras.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test
Examination fee – Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy five only) be paid. i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency.
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and e-mail ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and password confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered/given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, e-mail ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited,
- candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post