TNPSC Jr Technical Assistant (JTA) Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC JTA Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Jr Technical Assistant (JTA) Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria Details for www.tnpscexams.net
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) Recruitment Notification 2018 Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service, Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply on-line much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date for depositing the fee/ intimation charges to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on the TNPSC’s website on account of heavy load on internet/website jam.
TNPSC Junior Technical Assistant Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC General Subordinate Service Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
|Name of the State||Tamil Nadu|
|Recruitment Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Junior Technical Assistant in the Department of
Handlooms and Textiles
|Name of the Service||Tamil Nadu General Subordinate Service|
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs,
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes.
|18 Years||No Maximum
|“Others” [i.e. Candidates not
belonging to SCs, SC(A)s,
STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
|18 Years||30 Years
(Should not have
Educational Qualification – Diploma in Hand loom Technology obtained from the Indian Institute of Hand loom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from any other recognized Institute of Hand loom Technology. OR Diploma in Textile Manufacture obtained from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
Explanation – Minimum General Educational Qualification means A pass in SSLC Examination with eligibility for admission to college course of studies in the Universities in this State. (11 years course of study). OR A pass in the SSLC Examination of this State (10 years course of Study)
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. Written Examination and Oral Test.
Examination Fee – Total fee Rs.150/- be paid Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/-Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post.
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only