TNPSC Junior Analyst, Chemist Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Junior Analyst, Chemist Recruitment 2018 Eligibility / TNPSC Junior Analyst, Chemist Recruitment 2018 Apply Online at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has Going to Announced Employment Notification for Recruitment of Junior Analyst, Junior Chemist, Chemist, Archaeological Chemist Post in Various department, Applications are invited only through online mode up to 2018 for Direct Recruitment
TNPSC Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory, Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department, Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department, Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology Department Post Eligible Candidates may Apply in Online soon Official website at www.tnpsc.gov.in. Other Details Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process & how to apply are given below
Name of the Post
- Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory
- Junior Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department
- Chemist in Industries and Commerce Department
- Archaeological Chemist in Archaeology Department
Age Limit – SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes Maximum Age No Maximum Age limit, Others 30 Years (Should not have completed)
Junior Analyst – (1) A Degree in Pharmacy, Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year. (2) A Degree in Chemistry or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than two years, (3) Candidates who possess Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a special subject. Experience in the analysis of drugs for a period of not less than one year.
Junior Chemist – Must possess a first or Second Class Post Graduate Degree in any Branch of Chemistry of any university or institution recognized by the UGC. (OR) Associate ship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
Chemist – (1) A First or Second Class Degree in M.Sc., in Chemistry OR Chemical Technology
OR Industrial Chemistry OR Associateship Diploma of the Institution of Chemists (India).
and (2) Experience in research in pure or applied chemistry or Analytical Chemistry for a period of not less than 2 years.
Archaeological Chemist – Must have obtained M.Sc., (Chemistry) degree.
Examination Fee – Examination fee Rs.150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty only) is payable online through Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank within 2 days from the date of submission of online application, by choosing the option in the online application.
- Date of Notification –
- Last date for submission of application –
- Last date for payment of Fee through Bank (SBI or Indian Bank) –
Date of Written Examination
- Paper – I (Subject Paper) (Degree Standard) – 2018 FN 10.00 – A.M. to 01.00 P.M
- Paper – II (General Studies) – 2018 AN – 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M
- Paper – I (Subject Paper) (PG Degree Standard) – 2018 FN 10.00 – A.M. to 01.00 P.M
Name of the Center
Employee Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates at the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Appearance in both the papers of the Written Examination and Oral Test is compulsory. A candidate who has not appeared in any one of the papers in Written Examination or Oral Test will not be considered for selection, even if he/she secures qualifying marks in the Written Examination or Oral Test.
How to Apply
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in.
- One Time Registration (OTR) and applicant Dashboard are mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as Registration fee. Successfully registered One Time Registration is valid for 5 years from the
date of Registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants should have scanned image of their
photograph, certificate wherever insisted and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the
photo, certificate and signature. Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration on or before 29.09.2015 shall use their existing user ID and Password to create applicant Dashboard in the new One Time Registration system. No applicant is permitted to create more than one registration ID in One Time Registration
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post. It is just a collection of information
from the applicants and giving a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate them to
maintain their own profile. Applicant who wishes to apply for any post shall click “Apply” against the post Notified in the Commission’s Website and use the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION
- Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which they wish to apply
- Applicants are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications
given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph, specified documents and signature will be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned in the online application including name of the Candidate, Post
applied, educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID,
Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, applicants are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
Print Option – (a) After submitting the application, applicants can print / save their application in PDF format. (b) On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required (c) Need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the applicants come up for next stage of selection.