TNPSC Foreman Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Foreman Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Foreman Recruitment 2018 Eligible Criteria and Selection Process for www.tnpscexams.net
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Foreman Recruitment Notification 2018 Tamil Nadu Fisheries Subordinate Service, the Government have issued orders to fill up 20% of all vacancies in Direct Recruitment on preferential basis to persons studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply for this recruitment. However no reserved turn to PSTM Candidates arises.
- TNPSC Agricultural Officer (AO) Recruitment Eligibility
- TNPSC Engineering Supervisor Recruitment Eligibility
TNPSC FOREMAN (Marine) Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Fisheries Dept Jobs Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC FOREMAN Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
- Name of the Post
- FOREMAN (Marine)
TNPSC Foreman Post Age Limit
|Category of Candidates||Maximum Age|
|SC, SC(A), ST, MBC / DC,
BCM, BC and
DW of all Castes
|No Maximum Age Limit – for candidates who possess
any Degree or a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
or a Post Diploma in Diesel Traction after
passing any Degree /PTC/ PUC/HSC.
|SC, SC(A), ST, and
DW of all Castes
|Below 40 Years – for candidates who possess the qualification Post Diploma in Diesel Traction and no higher qualification than
the minimum general educational qualification
|MBC/DC, BCM and BC||Below 37 Years – for candidates who possess the qualification
Post Diploma in Diesel Traction and no higher qualification
thanthe minimum general educational qualification
|Others i.e. Candidates not belonging
to SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC and BCM
|Below 35 Years|
Education Qualification – (i) A Degree in Mechanical Engineering of any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant. OR (ii) A Post-Diploma in Diesel Traction issued by the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education and Training. OR (iii) A Diploma in Mechanical Engineering awarded by the Tamil Nadu State Board of Technical Education and Training.
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. Written Examination and Oral Test
Examination Fee – Total fee Rs.150/- Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.50/- Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application Cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
How to Apply
- Candidates should apply only through online in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or in www.tnpscexams.net.
- Before applying, the candidates should have scanned image of their photograph and signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience.
- A valid e-mail ID or Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID should be kept active till the declaration of results. You are cautioned to keep your e-mail ID and pass word confidentially. TNPSC will send Hall Tickets (Memorandum of Admission) for Written Examination, Interview Call Letters, Other Memos etc. to the registered / given e-mail ID only.
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Communal Category, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc. will be considered as final and no modifications will be allowed after the last date specified for applying online. Since certain fields are firm and fixed and cannot be edited, candidates are requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care and caution as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- The candidates who wish to receive SMS should register their mobile number in the application
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload.
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.
Hall Ticket Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by post
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only