TNPSC Notification 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Draughtsman Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Grade-III Recruitment 2018 Apply Online / TNPSC Draughtsman Grade-III Eligible Criteria, Selection Process, Exam Pattern Download More Details at for www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is going to announce Draughtsman Grade-III Post Direct Recruitment Notification 2018 in the Town and Country Planning Department, The Technical and Non-Technical Staff of TANSI who have faced Recruitment and have not been absorbed in the Government Corporations/ Undertakings may also apply, if they are otherwise qualified except age and the relevant age rule will be relaxed by the Government in their favour if they come up for selection.
TNPSC Draughtsman Posts Eligible and suitable candidates can apply Online Application for Official Website www.tnpscexams.net. The TNPSC Number of Vacancies / Age Limit / Education Criteria / Selection Process / Application Fee / Pay Scales / How to Apply and Other Important Dates of TNPSC Recruitment 2018 Apply Online is mentioned below
Name of The Posts
- Draughtsman Grade-III, in the Town and Country Planning Department
|Category of Candidates||Minimum Age||Maximum Age|
|SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs / DCs,
BCs, BCMs and DWs of all Castes
|“Others” [ i.e Candidates not belonging
to SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs]
|18 Years||30 Years|
TNPSC Draughtsman Post Education Qualification – (i) Post Diploma in Town and Country Planning awarded by the Government of Tamil Nadu Or (ii) Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training (iii) Diploma in Architectural Assistantship awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training Or (iv) Any other Qualification Equivalent to the qualifications mentioned in (ii) or(iii) above
Examination fee – Examination fee Rs.130/- (Examination Fee Rs.100/- + Cost of Application Rs.30/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.30/- towards Application Cost. Candidates have also to pay the service charges applicable to the Bank or Post Office or Fee Processing Agency
Selection Process – Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test
Hall Tickets Download – The Hall Tickets for eligible candidates will be made available in the Commission’s Website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net for downloading by candidates. No Hall Tickets will be sent by pos
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply Online by using the website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net.
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply.
- If you already have Unique ID, please enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary.
- If you do not have valid ID, please enter all the required particulars without skipping any field
- Candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application is incomplete without the photograph and signature upload
- After submitting the application, candidates can print /save their application in PDF format.
- On entering Application Number and password, Candidates can download their application and print, if required.
- Candidates need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission. The certificates will be verified only when the candidates come up for next stage of selection.