TNPSC (CESE) AE, AD Notification 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC (CESE) AE, AD Recruitment 2017 Apply Online / TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) AE, AD Recruitment Notification 2017 Eligible Criteria and Selection Press at www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has going to announce notification for Combined Engineering Services Examination(CESE) Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director Posts, Candidates should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by an University or Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant or Board recognized by the Government of India or by any State Government
- TNPSC JD / DD / DDO / DTPO Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
- TNPSC Group I Recruitment 2017 Apply Online
TNPSC (CESE) AE Post Details of the Notification and Online Application and other conditions are contained in the information for candidates which is available on the Commission’s website i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in, TNPSC AE Recruitment Eligible candidates can apply in prescribed application format before 2017, Other details Age limit, educational qualification & how to Apply are given below
Name of The Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Water Resources Department, PWD
- Assistant Engineer (Civil), Buildings, PWD
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) PWD
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health
- (Formerly named as Assistant Inspector of Factories)
Age Limit – SC / SC (A) / ST / MBC / DC / BC / BCM and Destitute Widows of all Castes Minimum Age (should have completed) 18 Years, Maximum Age No Age limit, Others i.e. candidates not belonging to SC / SC (A) / ST / MBC / DC / BC / and BCM. 18 Years to 30 Years
Assistant Engineer Civil, Civil in Buildings – B.E degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Structural Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examinations under Civil Engineering branch, subject to the following further conditions namely:- (I) Should furnish evidence of having undergone practical training in surveying for a period of not less than one year. or (II). Should have put in service for a period of not less than one year in Public Works Department as Overseer or Junior Engineer. or (III) Should hold the Upper Subordinate or L.C.E Diploma of the College of Engineering, Guindy or L.C.E. Diploma awarded by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Chennai.
Assistant Engineer (Electrical) in PWD – A degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics and Communication Engineering OR A pass in Sections A and B of the Institution Examination with Electrical Engineering as a subject.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health – A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology
Examination Fee – Rs.175/- (Rupees one hundred and Seventy-five only) be paid. (i.e. Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination fee Rs.125/-) Candidates claiming exemption from examination fee should pay Rs.50/- towards Application cost. (No exemption for cost of application)
Procedure Of Selection – Written Examination in OMR Format and Oral Test.
- Candidates are first required to log on to the TNPSC’s website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click “Apply Online” to open up the On-Line Application Form.
- Select the name of the post or service for which you wish to apply
- If you already have Unique ID, enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- If you do not have valid ID, enter all the required particulars without skipping any field.
- Candidates are required to upload their latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature. An online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected
Notification: not yet announced. we will update after announced not yet announced. we will update after announced
Please Note : We have Published above recruitment notification details or other information is not official, We have published that only for future use and we have published the information on the basis of previous recruitments notification and it is not official information by the government. Applicants Please Note above information will updated with official information after official announcement by the authority, Right now it is not official information, Please use its only for future reference only and go to the official website to get official information and it is not official, Everyone Can use it for reference only